What's new

Something new from Spitfire?

Downloading at 30Mbps, about 1/10 the speed of my connection. I think I'm not the only person in the queue. 160gb never looked so big. Tomorrow morning, oh well... Continuata runs at about 200 Mbps, just talking out loud here to no one in particular, ahem.

Great interview with Eric, I learned a few things. Love the stuff about the harmonics, exploring those clusters and spreads has been my greatest pleasure with Dominus which has almost zero vibrato to good effect...don't worry baby, daddy still loves you. Except maybe a little bit with strings, you just don't get the striking "shimmer" thing except with choirs. An ABCDE chord? Sweet! But just the girls, OK?

Did anybody else pick up that there's going to be a "LABS" version of this? If so, Spitfire is going straight to Heaven.

Last edited:
Did anybody else pick up that there's going to be a "LABS" version of this? If so, Spitfire is going straight to Heaven.
That was the impression I got while watching the video. I don't recall them specifically saying it would be a LABS product, but I assumed that's how they would package it. In fact, I already looked at their (broken link removed), but it's not there (yet?).

Best,

Geoff

Top Bottom