What's new

PocketBlakus - Emotional Solo Cello Freebie (Kontakt 4.2.4+)

This is incredible!
Truly beautiful sound.
I only have one small problem. I am working on a documentary and have been recording with it with no problems for two days. Today, although I hear it while composing, it is not recording. Any ideas?

Thank you sgain for this BRILLIANT product.

Cheers,
Cathleen

Strange thing I've run into - late 2011 Macbook Pro - if I try using exp_legato 1.6, and touch the mod wheel at all (doesn't have to be continuous), the CPU usage ramps up and spirals out of control, even if I stop playing, and won't come back down until I close the patch. I downloaded v1.5 (at Blake E's suggestion, thanks again!), and this solved the issue for me.

Has anyone else run into this? I'd prefer v1.6, since it has more tone control, but at the moment, v1.6 isn't usable for me.

Is there any possibility of this ever being usable by some means other than Kontakt?

I absolutely love the sound of this - wonderful work - but I can't justify purchasing the full version of Kontakt just for this. I'd rather give the creator $50 directly.

Just downloaded this - crazy good!!
I add to yell at Kontakt though because it could never find the samples.

One thing - am I wrong that there is zero volume control on the spiccato patch?

Hi everyone,

The download link for the free Spiccato patch doesn't work anymore. No way to find it anywhere.

If someone still has it, could you share it please ?

Thank you very much

Hi everyone,

The download link for the free Spiccato patch doesn't work anymore. No way to find it anywhere.

If someone still has it, could you share it please ?

Thank you very much
Have you tried to download it from VSTBuzz? As far as I know that's where it's hosted now.

Last edited:
Unfortunatly the spiccato patch isn’t in there, it’s only the legato patch...
Hope it didn’t disappeared forever :/
Really? Weird. It references spiccato on the site so I assumed it was there. I still have the files somewhere but you may have better luck contacting vstbuzz so they can fix it. @VSTBuzz

@NicolasLG, here is pocketBlakus library from my personal collection. It includes the latest version of the legato patch (at least, I believe so) as well as the spiccato patch. Unfortunately, the latter, while functional, can't find the wallpaper, as for some reason this isn't included in the version I have. IIRC, there was a custom background for this particular patch in the past, but I'm not sure where to find it these days.

P.S. I'm sending the zip file using the Firefox Send service. This is my very first time using this and I'm currently a bit in a hurry so I didn't make a full account. So please and try to download this ASAP. Let me know if you have problems so I can try to upload it with another service.

(broken link removed)

@NicolasLG, here is pocketBlakus library from my personal collection. It includes the latest version of the legato patch (at least, I believe so) as well as the spiccato patch. Unfortunately, the latter, while functional, can't find the wallpaper, as for some reason this isn't included in the version I have. IIRC, there was a custom background for this particular patch in the past, but I'm not sure where to find it these days.

P.S. I'm sending the zip file using the Firefox Send service. This is my very first time using this and I'm currently a bit in a hurry so I didn't make a full account. So please and try to download this ASAP. Let me know if you have problems so I can try to upload it with another service.

(broken link removed)

Thank you very much Tomislav !

(broken link removed)
The link is dead. Can you reupload to sth. more stable, eg. https://wetransfer.com/ Thanks

Top Bottom