What's new

PC: MOTU M2 dropping audio

Hi guys, just bought "Motu M2", installed and fixed audio drop off issue, it's totally fixable, check official instructions for setting up windows:

For me, changing "Power management mode" to "Prefer maximum performance" in Nvidia GPU 3d settings solved the issue. You have to restart after switching this parameter, and all works smoothly.

I've been struggling with these cut-outs on the M2 specifically when turning on the built in screen share in applications such as Discord - Slack - Google Meet. This started when I upgraded to a 30 series Nvidia GPU.

The power plan adjustments suggested by Pictus SEEM to have improved my situation, it was very consistent before and I was able to start a screen share in discord for the first time in a long time without issue.

Just wanted to share this result here as this is the most in depth thread I've been able to find so far, thanks for the help.

I've been struggling with these cut-outs on the M2 specifically when turning on the built in screen share in applications such as Discord - Slack - Google Meet. This started when I upgraded to a 30 series Nvidia GPU.

The power plan adjustments suggested by Pictus SEEM to have improved my situation, it was very consistent before and I was able to start a screen share in discord for the first time in a long time without issue.

Just wanted to share this result here as this is the most in depth thread I've been able to find so far, thanks for the help.
More tweaks at
(Broken Link Removed)nvidia-driver-no-latency-anymore.87448/#post-4489683

Top Bottom