What's new

Hey, Pro Pianist Here

StevieePazz

Hey Everyone,
New to this Forum.

I am a pro musician located in Allentown PA. I hold a Bachelors in Music Performance, and a Minor in Jazz Studies; mostly harmony.

I have been composing on Logic Pro X for three years and about 8 months. In the beginning it was just a hobby, but with time, and a lot of sweat and tears, I have really come a long way. I record my Piano Playing, you can find me on Liberty Park Musics Website, a company in Singapore a work for. I also write Orchestrion Compositions, I use Sibelius for the Notation Software, and use mostly using Spitfire Albion for the Orchestration Samples. As a painist tho I love synths too. Serum is pretty great. I like to combine it with orchestration, and also Trance music is a lot of fun to write too. HAHA!

Look Forward to hearing from fellow Artists!

Welcome to the forum. Just be prepared to be tempted by every new Virtual Instrument library. This forum has cost me a lot of money! lol

Hey Everyone,
New to this Forum.

I am a pro musician located in Allentown PA. I hold a Bachelors in Music Performance, and a Minor in Jazz Studies; mostly harmony.

I have been composing on Logic Pro X for three years and about 8 months. In the beginning it was just a hobby, but with time, and a lot of sweat and tears, I have really come a long way. I record my Piano Playing, you can find me on Liberty Park Musics Website, a company in Singapore a work for. I also write Orchestrion Compositions, I use Sibelius for the Notation Software, and use mostly using Spitfire Albion for the Orchestration Samples. As a painist tho I love synths too. Serum is pretty great. I like to combine it with orchestration, and also Trance music is a lot of fun to write too. HAHA!

Look Forward to hearing from fellow Artists!

Welcome to the forum. Are you recording live piano and putting it into your mixes or using VI for that as well?

Hey Everyone,
New to this Forum.

I have been composing on Logic Pro X for three years and about 8 months. In the beginning it was just a hobby, but with time, and a lot of sweat and tears, I have really come a long way. I record my Piano Playing, you can find me on Liberty Park Musics Website, a company in Singapore a work for. ...

Hello Stevie...
I visited the website, but it's a little confusing. I'd be totally interested in a direct link to one of your performances.

Hello Stevie...
I visited the website, but it's a little confusing. I'd be totally interested in a direct link to one of your performances.

This video is from last Christmas:
Heres a latin jazz one: (The intro of this particular arrangement was supposed to be some sfz improv. Although I don't like playing piano like this, I think the tone is too harsh, but thats what it called it.

Top Bottom