Hey, Pro Pianist Here

Discussion in 'INTRODUCE Yourself' started by StevieePazz, Feb 11, 2019.

1. StevieePazz

StevieePazz New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    Hey Everyone,
    New to this Forum.

I am a pro musician located in Allentown PA. I hold a Bachelors in Music Performance, and a Minor in Jazz Studies; mostly harmony.

I have been composing on Logic Pro X for three years and about 8 months. In the beginning it was just a hobby, but with time, and a lot of sweat and tears, I have really come a long way. I record my Piano Playing, you can find me on Liberty Park Musics Website, a company in Singapore a work for. I also write Orchestrion Compositions, I use Sibelius for the Notation Software, and use mostly using Spitfire Albion for the Orchestration Samples. As a painist tho I love synths too. Serum is pretty great. I like to combine it with orchestration, and also Trance music is a lot of fun to write too. HAHA!

Look Forward to hearing from fellow Artists!

ag75 likes this.
  2. chillbot

chillbot Forum Bot

Feb 6, 2014
    La Canada Flintridge, CA
    Hi, I read your name as StevieePeeziee is that ok?

3. OP
    OP
    StevieePazz

StevieePazz New Member

Feb 11, 2019

Haha, It shows are StevieePazz for me. That would be preferred, but if its going to be a hassle this is fine too

4. ag75

ag75 Active Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Nantucket
    Welcome to the forum. Just be prepared to be tempted by every new Virtual Instrument library. This forum has cost me a lot of money! lol

StevieePazz likes this.
  5. FrontierSoundFX

FrontierSoundFX New Member

Jan 3, 2019
    Welcome to the forum. Are you recording live piano and putting it into your mixes or using VI for that as well?

6. OP
    OP
    StevieePazz

StevieePazz New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    Yes, I record the piano Live. I have a Yamaha C3 from 1987; 6'1" Grand. I have an Pollo Twin MKII Quad, and use two AKG C414's

7. SAM CA

SAM CA New Member

Feb 5, 2019
    Hello Stevie...
    I visited the website, but it's a little confusing. I'd be totally interested in a direct link to one of your performances.

8. OP
    OP
    StevieePazz

StevieePazz New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    This video is from last Christmas:
    Heres a latin jazz one: (The intro of this particular arrangement was supposed to be some sfz improv. Although I don't like playing piano like this, I think the tone is too harsh, but thats what it called it.

SAM CA likes this.