What's new

Evolution Series - End of Year Sale 2017- Up to 50% off! Finished!! :)

Hello Pulse, i'm interested in your instruments :), but i have a question : on BestService's website they're selling "World Percussion 2.0" for Kontakt 5; is it the same package as "World Percussion Core" on your website ? thanks
Yes, it's same library.

Hello Pulse, i'm interested in your instruments :), but i have a question : on BestService's website they're selling "World Percussion 2.0" for Kontakt 5; is it the same package as "World Percussion Core" on your website ? thanks
Sorry for the confusion as Yasin said they are both the same :)

Sounds great, this library has already been some of the best money I ever spent!
Wonderful! very happy you're having fun with the sounds! :) We have always intended World Percussion to be kind of living library. We have something very special planed... it's more of a big special than a small special. So a wee journey is ahead :)

I just bought World Percussion Core. I’ve wanted this for a while and the sale made it a fait accompli. Thanks!

I can't figure out how to purchase an upgrade to Core from 2 libraries. It asks for a password, but which password is that?

Also, it says in my account that I have just one order from before, but I have two.

Edit: Well, to make sure I didn't miss the sale in the last minutes, I just purchased the other 3 libraries from the Core bundle. It wasn't much to save from buying 5 seperately: 5*49.50 = 247,5 and the Core bundle was 239,5, if I'm right?

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger and picked up Core. I'm really excited to use these . Thanks for the amazing sale , it is very much appreciated .

Wonderful! Many thanks for the support! Hope you enjoy the sounds :)

@pulse I am unable to install using your Connect download manager, and am getting a corrupted file error when trying to install manually after multiple attempts. I sent an email via the website. Thanks.

Edit: Issue resolved. Evolution customer support is amazing.

Last edited:
I can't figure out how to purchase an upgrade to Core from 2 libraries. It asks for a password, but which password is that?

Also, it says in my account that I have just one order from before, but I have two.

Edit: Well, to make sure I didn't miss the sale in the last minutes, I just purchased the other 3 libraries from the Core bundle. It wasn't much to save from buying 5 seperately: 5*49.50 = 247,5 and the Core bundle was 239,5, if I'm right?
Sorry for the confusion regarding the upgrade process. Normally we need you to email us so we can arrange the upgrade login details for you. Regarding the price difference between the bundle and individual libraries... due to the sale it is not huge. Thanks for the support. I have added the full version of the World Percussion 2.0 Core to your account. You will receive a download email... best to use this version :)

Top Bottom