What's new

Evolution Series - End of Year Sale 2017- Up to 50% off! Finished!! :)

Any chance you will make a sample library from the Nordic countries? Like the Hardanger fiddle, bukkehorn (used in Disney’s Frozen, nyckelharpa). I have not found any good samples of these.
I would love to sample these types of instruments (future ideas thanks!)... but I promised myself to finish the instruments we're working on first before I loose myself in a sample vortex! :)

Thanks for the support hope you enjoy the library :) Regarding the Guzheng it was recorded in the same space and with the same level of care and detail as our percussion library. I personally love playing this instrument and for the price its a steal... but maybe I'm a little biased ;)

Your Africa download email should also be automatically sent after purchase... if you don't see it, it may be in your junk folder. Either-way I'm here to help if you need.

Hmm. I received my confirmation from Paypal, and the email to confirm my account on Evolution, but nothing appear in the downloads section of the web site and still awaiting for my download email. Junk mail empty. I purchased it about an hour ago. Should I wait a little more? And you're tempting me for the Guzheng... :P

Hmm. I received my confirmation from Paypal, and the email to confirm my account on Evolution, but nothing appear in the downloads section of the web site and still awaiting for my download email. Junk mail empty. I purchased it about an hour ago. Should I wait a little more? And you're tempting me for the Guzheng... :P
Strange I have just manually sent the download email again... let me know if you get it. Don't fight temptation ;)

Been drooling over these for 3 years now !! Time to buy . I don't know what's been stopping me from getting these . Tried the free djembe a while back and it sounds wonderful .I would love to see some full world vocal libraries to accompany these percussions like African , Asian and Middle Eastern .

Been drooling over these for 3 years now !! Time to buy . I don't know what's been stopping me from getting these . Tried the free djembe a while back and it sounds wonderful .I would love to see some full world vocal libraries to accompany these percussions like African , Asian and Middle Eastern .
Hey Paul many thanks and I'm sure you won't be disappointed :) I'd love to do some world vocals as I know some amazing singers... just need to finish off some of our other libraries first :)

As someone who already has the complete set,yes this is a very nice series,well recorded & at the sale price it's a bargain.

@Anthony aka Pulse:
imo an omission that I wish was addressed as I've mentioned previously is timbale & cowbells for the South American library.
For me it would be useful for Salsa,Afro-Cuban and Reggae .
I'd love to see as an update or upgrade which imo would make this library way more useful and complete,any progress in making this happen?
imo to not have timbales and cowbells in a Latin oriented library is an oversight.

Thanks

As someone who already has the complete set,yes this is a very nice series,well recorded & at the sale price it's a bargain.

@Anthony aka Pulse:
imo an omission that I wish was addressed as I've mentioned previously is timbale & cowbells for the South American library.
For me it would be useful for Salsa,Afro-Cuban and Reggae .
I'd love to see as an update or upgrade which imo would make this library way more useful and complete,any progress in making this happen?
imo to not have timbales and cowbells in a Latin oriented library is an oversight.

Thanks
Hey kgdrum thanks for your kind words and feedback. Yes I do agree South America would be great to have a timbale and cowbell... I'm definitely listening :) I guess our initial vision for World Percussion was never to sell the regions independently but as general world percussion collection. Obviously due to demand we decided to split the library up. With this in mind we had so many drums to choose from and could have been sampling for ever and a day to get through everything... so in the end we just chose the drums we felt haven't been deeply sampled or at least to the level we wanted and alas the poor agogo bell got demoted from the 'cool drum' recording list. Either-way we still have big plans for World Percussion... it is like our first child with a bright future ahead :)

I always greatly appreciate everyones feedback and take all comments on board.

Big Thanks!

A word of warning: the separate djembe library that's also on sale is nothing else but the (great) Djembe freebie that's been floating around for a while. This is not made clear anywhere on the site, which led me to believe that I would actually be receiving the complete djembe content from the Africa lib. Turns out, I spent money on a freebie I already had. Oh well.

A word of warning: the separate djembe library that's also on sale is nothing else but the (great) Djembe freebie that's been floating around for a while. This is not made clear anywhere on the site, which led me to believe that I would actually be receiving the complete djembe content from the Africa lib. Turns out, I spent money on a freebie I already had. Oh well.
Hi Jimmy sorry if there was any confusion. Yes you are correct a while ago we gave away a limited number of copies of our djembe library as part of a promo. The djembe is one full djembe from our World Percussion Africa region (6 Djembes in total). If you bought the djembe after being given it as part of the promo please send me an email and I am happy to refund you the money. If you wish to buy any of our other libraries I'm sure we can work out something :)

Kind regards
Anthony

How long will this sale go on?

I'm trying to coordinate a few purchases and knowing when this sale ends would be helpful.

Adding to my previous comment: this got sorted out for me fairly quickly, which I didn't really expect at all. Didn't make the post to complain or anything, but just give other members a heads-up to avoid a similar confusion.

End of story, I went for the Africa region and now do have the other Djembes as well, in addition to other stuff like a whole set of low, medium and high Dundun drums. This already makes for a complete drum ensemble that can sound very powerful and is highly usable for cinematic stuff. Also really love the Mbira (=Kalimba) and the talking drum.

The recording is of high quality and the samples sound natural, full, warm and earthy - as I knew they would judging from the Djembe freebie I already use all the time. The room sounds great. Can't really go wrong with this - especially for this kind of money.

Adding to my previous comment: this got sorted out for me fairly quickly, which I didn't really expect at all. Didn't make the post to complain or anything, but just give other members a heads-up to avoid a similar confusion.

End of story, I went for the Africa region and now do have the other Djembes as well, in addition to other stuff like a whole set of low, medium and high Dundun drums. This already makes for a complete drum ensemble that can sound very powerful and is highly usable for cinematic stuff. Also really love the Mbira (=Kalimba) and the talking drum.

The recording is of high quality and the samples sound natural, full, warm and earthy - as I knew they would judging from the Djembe freebie I already use all the time. The room sounds great. Can't really go wrong with this - especially for this kind of money.

Thanks for the feedback mate and very happy you like the sounds :)

Two questions:

One: I see that the Middle East Library has less instruments than the others and has no ensembles, although it costs the same. Any reason for this? I am aware that instruments like the Riq are extremely complex and have a lot of possible articulations. Any possibility that you will add to it in future updates?

Two: For those who have all the libraries, which ones do you like the most and why?

Thanks.

Two questions:

One: I see that the Middle East Library has less instruments than the others and has no ensembles, although it costs the same. Any reason for this? I am aware that instruments like the Riq are extremely complex and have a lot of possible articulations. Any possibility that you will add to it in future updates?

Two: For those who have all the libraries, which ones do you like the most and why?

Thanks.
When I bought the library years ago with full price, I felt like I found a treasure. Because that Middle East section worth the full price alone in my opinion. I can assure you even today there is no competition. There is no other library you can do these:

@pulse : Hi Anthony. I just purchased WP Europe from Best Service, and got a "download disabled" message in Continuata. I have sent you a note, a reply from when the same thing happened last year, which you fixed right away.

This made me realize that I don't think I ever made an account with ES. Should I? And if I create one with the same email will it reflect the past libraries I've bought from ES, even though I got them at Best Service?

Two questions:

Thanks.

I only have Africa and Asia, and have just purchased Europe but have not downloaded yet. I have watched demos of ES products I don't own. But...

... I really believe that, unlike so many devs, these folks pay full attention to every detail with each and every instrument and articulation they sample. I don't think you can lose with any of them, and it's really a simple question of which collections most appeal to you or best fill needs.

I've noted the disparity in download sizes before, but don't pay any attention to that at all.

When I bought the library years ago with full price, I felt like I found a treasure. Because that Middle East section worth the full price alone in my opinion. I can assure you even today there is no competition. There is no other library you can do these:

Sold! Thanks @ysnyvz

Top Bottom