What's new

Wide Blue Sound Elysium

Was already eyeing this before the sale. Not interested in EDM or electronics though. Was looking at it as something to add some cinematic synth motion to hybrid orchestral stuff. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Also on the fence. Likely... but in a holding pattern at the moment. Looks like there's a lot to like...

Edit: I just remembered that there’s 14-day return policy, so there’s not a huge risk.

Last edited:
Ends Monday. Original post updated :)

Was already eyeing this before the sale. Not interested in EDM or electronics though. Was looking at it as something to add some cinematic synth motion to hybrid orchestral stuff. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.
While we do have big name EDM artists using our stuff, our main customer is exactly this — composers who want to add modern synth motion to their music.

This was my favorite purchase of the Fall/Winter sales so far. Inspiring instrument. Can be as complex or simple as you want, but just a great way to add motion/drive to compositions. Interface is just great. Really enjoying it. I was a little late to the party on this one, but great job Wide Blue Sound.

Top Bottom