What's new

What choir for this?

Oh, I've heard this track before. From what I can hear though, this sounds like it was possibly live recorded, since it's more authentic with how it's played. With that said, it'll be hard to find an exact match in terms of tone, but it's definitely an angelic voice, so perhaps look into children's choir?

Arva, Genesis and even the children's choir in Metropolis Ark are some of the most recommended suggestions. Liberis by 8dio sounds great too, but it's not the most playable or consistent. A women's choir can also do the trick, but it's harder to find one with a more angelic touch to it.

Thanks!

Yeah - not sure if that is live or not.

The choir strats at around 10 min, btw, in case the c&p of the time got screwey.

Thanks!

Yeah - not sure if that is live or not.

The choir strats at around 10 min, btw, in case the c&p of the time got screwey.
The link got the marked time, so it's good. I do have this exact album by Eternal Eclipse though, so I could listen to the track separately.

Also, I just checked, and it turns out the entire album is fully live recorded actually.

Attachments

• Screenshots_2024-04-17-10-44-56.png
    Screenshots_2024-04-17-10-44-56.png
    930.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Live???? Live sucks.

I mean, live is great, but not when you are another composer and are trying to emulate something. :confused:

Thanks for the time!

Top Bottom