What's new

Welcome to the Virtual Campus

Blackster

Hi guys,

yesterday marked the exciting launch of the Virtual MITA Campus, a brand-new virtual space designed for music creators to come together, explore unique composition resources, and simply have a fantastic time.

The best part? The Virtual Campus is open 24/7 to the public, with no registration or downloads required. All it takes is a few clicks in your browser, and you're in! (We're in the process of building various member-only rooms with interactive elements and comfy spaces for private conversations and smaller study groups.

If you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, I highly recommend giving it a try. Our stylish Cinema Halls (yes, love them! :D) even showcase exclusive teaching materials from inside the Academy (that's a time-limited thing, and we'll show something different in those halls in a few days, so don't miss out)! :)

While you're exploring the Virtual Campus, I would greatly appreciate your help in shaping it into the most useful playground for you. Please take a moment to rate our event and activity ideas in the Lobby. It's a quick, anonymous survey that will only take 1 minute of your time. Your feedback will assist us in creating a unique and tailored experience just for you.

I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing you wandering around the Virtual Campus. :) And if you happen to bump into me in one of the rooms, don't hesitate to say hi! :)

Top Bottom