What's new

UPDATED: Good dust cover for the Audio Imperia FVDE CC Controller

PaulieDC

Too much gear, not enough composing. Oy vey.
I had posted this last month about the company I use to make covers for my gear, because I had ordered a custom cover for my FVDE controller. The link I had provided was a one-time for my order, so it never worked for anyone else. Whoops, my apologies. Even worse, I gave them the wrong measurements, first one I received was not wide enough. They did a revision last week and sent that out. Annnnnnd...

I got the cover and it fits perfectly, and so the company has created it as a product on their site:

The default fabric type is black nylon with PVC liner. That looks/feels great, like stiff canvas and the coffee you knocked over will NOT soak through. They have several colors and other fabric types but not all liquid-proof.

The photo is just a stock default shot, you can disregard, the actual cover fits like a glove, taller in the back and shorter in the front for the slant, and the back is a flap to accommodate cables. I'll upload a couple shots tonight.

======================================
Original message:
I live in Arizona so dust covers are as essential air conditioners, lol. I've used the same company, Digital Deck Covers for years, the cover quality is quite nice, and if they don't have your gear listed, you send the measurements and they make it custom, but also add it to their website. I did that for my @audioimperia FVDE, so if anyone needs a nice-looking well-made cover (vs translucent cheap vinyl), here's the link. Little more expensive but worth it. You pick the material and color (I just go with Black Nylon, the default, feels like heavy duty canvas and it's lined to make it waterproof).

I had covers made for my Babyface Pro, SL88 Grand, both Canon large format pro printers, FaderPort, Mixface, Warm Audio Preamp, you name it. They keep the dust out and are liquid-proof for when you knock the coffee mug over (guilty as charged).

Just wanted to share, no affiliation with the company, just like their stuff.

Last edited:
I was just starting to look into getting dust covers. I was going to make my own, but these look really nice. Thanks for sharing!

I was just starting to look into getting dust covers. I was going to make my own, but these look really nice. Thanks for sharing!
I forgot to mention that the back of the FVDE cover is sewn as a flap to allow for plugs in the back. But you can specify that in the comments if you order any cover.

I updated the original post, the link I had first provided was incorrect. Sorry!

Top Bottom