What's new

Up to 26% Off SYNCHRON-ized Libraries!

Ben

VSL
We are happy to finally, after many years of development, to release MIR Pro 3D!
And to celebrate the next generation of MIR all our SYNCHRON-ized Libraries are on Sale!

Check out the products and your personal upgrade discounts here:

SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions:

SYNCHRON-ized Package:

All the Synchron-ized products are based on the Vienna MIR Pro, right? Is there any chance in the future to see them upgraded to make good use of MIR Pro 3D? :)

I just updated and tested VEP7 and Synchron Player on Mac Rack Monterey 12.4 and 75% of my Logic Sessions tagged to VEP7.MIRPRO24 simply just crash.

I noticed that MIR Pro 5.4.16751 starts up - because I am using it in these sessions.

I notice that the update change. log states it was an update FOR/including MIR3D

I notice that rolling back works.

I rolled back and am opening just like before.

So, what's up with this update? It's messing up with my MIR24 and won't work...

Not wanting to upgrade MIR3D right now - but it seems like you BROKE functionality with previous version of MIR.

k

All the Synchron-ized products are based on the Vienna MIR Pro, right? Is there any chance in the future to see them upgraded to make good use of MIR Pro 3D? :)
The Sychron-ized libraries are compatible with MIR Pro 3D per the link -
"We’re celebrating the release of Vienna MIR Pro 3D with a special offer on all SYNCHRON-ized Libraries that were recorded in the tight and controlled ambience of our second studio, the Silent Stage. By turning off the internal convolution and algorithmic reverb of the Vienna Synchron Player the instruments of these libraries can be placed in any virtual acoustic environment, and most perfectly in the rooms provided by Vienna MIR Pro 3D."

The Sychron-ized libraries are compatible with MIR Pro 3D per the link -
"We’re celebrating the release of Vienna MIR Pro 3D with a special offer on all SYNCHRON-ized Libraries that were recorded in the tight and controlled ambience of our second studio, the Silent Stage. By turning off the internal convolution and algorithmic reverb of the Vienna Synchron Player the instruments of these libraries can be placed in any virtual acoustic environment, and most perfectly in the rooms provided by Vienna MIR Pro 3D."
Thank you for pointing it out. It's true, they are. You can disable both reverbs and use the original dry samples with any other reverb plugin. But what I meant is about the pre-configured settings. Well, check this official description from a SYNCHRON-ized library:

The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions perfectly blend with any other product of our Synchron Series, resulting in a production-ready sound “out of the box”.

So I just was wondering if in the future they will incorporate MIR Pro 3D as the default platform for Synchron Player and all SYNCHRON-ized libraries instead of the existing MIR Pro, to give them an even better production-ready 3D sound "out of the box".

Last edited:
I'm noticing a strange pricing discrepancy and I'm wondering if anyone can comment on what is going on. If I check something on the VSL website I get different prices than if I check on Best Service.

For example, solo strings is 475 Euro or 477.80 USD on VSL:
1657905309216.png

but on Best Service it is showing $518 (excluding VAT).
1657905359510.png

I'm not logged in either place so this isn't some weird customer-specific pricing, this is just a broad overall discrepancy when browsing from the USA.

Now if I browse from Europe, I see the same price on Best Service and VSL.

What am I missing here?

Mind you, this is an issue for those of us that have Best Service vouchers in the USA and are forced into Best Service USD pricing in order to use them...

Top Bottom