What's new

The Demon Drop

I still don’t really grasp the CH proposition. Wasn’t there supposed to be some sort of paid subscription tier for the vault? I love the two string libraries so far, but I ended up just regularly “buying” them. Which -by the way- is fine with me!

Anyway - marketing and website management shenanigans aside - thanks for the free plugin!

I still don’t really grasp the CH proposition. Wasn’t there supposed to be some sort of paid subscription tier for the vault? I love the two string libraries so far, but I ended up just regularly “buying” them. Which -by the way- is fine with me!

Anyway - marketing and website management shenanigans aside - thanks for the free plugin!
This one looks like it will be £10 after this intro period.

Yeah, their server is still not working properly. Evidently you can get around it by signing into the site and then loading the demon drop link. It might still time out with a gateway error, but after a few reloads I managed to get it to load.

I haven't to say, though, this is right up there with the stupider ideas Henson had for a promotion, especially given that this plucky upstart can hardly yet manage its basic website or update and maintain its plugins. (Promised updates to String Murmurations are still outstanding, among other things.)
Hey
Please do reach out to [email protected] (our only official channel for support) incase you haven’t been getting updates for some reason.

String Murmurations has had 2 official updates launched since its release (with a third on its way) as well as 2 independent libraries sent to String Murmurations early adopters for free since its release.

We would love to make sure you are up to date and look into why you may have not been getting notified.

Last edited:

We are focussing on perpetual licenses at the moment, as well as enhancing the entire experience. We have some amazing changes to the overall flow coming in the next few months which answers everyone’s needs and wants. We are incredibly proud of what’s to come.
Always feel free to drop us an email, we tend to give away the game plan there. :)

We are focussing on perpetual licenses at the moment, as well as enhancing the entire experience. We have some amazing changes to the overall flow coming in the next few months which answers everyone’s needs and wants. We are incredibly proud of what’s to come.
Always feel free to drop us an email, we tend to give away the game plan there. :)
Thanks for the clarification. I’ll just keep watching you. Hoping for some woodwind murmurations perhaps some day haha. Cheers and have a great weekend.

Hey
Please do reach out to [email protected] (our only official channel for support) incase you haven’t been getting updates for some reason.
String Murmurations has had 2 official updates launched since its release (with a third on its way) as well as 2 independent libraries sent to String Murmuration early adopters for free since its release.

We would love to make sure you are up to date and look into why you may have not been getting notified.
So how do I know what the current version of String Murmurations is (I seem to be on 1.0.1)? I looked on the site and don't see anything about the current version, just a download button. I don't recall getting any emails about updates, and I just looked through my inbox. I do have the two supplemental libraries. I also spoke with support back in November and was promised an update soon to address some issues I was having with the timing of the blurs. I don't see that that update has happened, and by my tally 5 months isn't "soon" for an update. I mean I know time works differently for sample developers, but even so...

So how do I know what the current version of String Murmurations is (I seem to be on 1.0.1)? I looked on the site and don't see anything about the current version, just a download button. I don't recall getting any emails about updates, and I just looked through my inbox. I do have the two supplemental libraries. I also spoke with support back in November and was promised an update soon to address some issues I was having with the timing of the blurs. I don't see that that update has happened, and by my tally 5 months isn't "soon" for an update. I mean I know time works differently for sample developers, but even so...
Please do drop us a mail, would be more than happy to look into this for you.

what were the 2 supplemental libraries? I got Cosmos, was there another one?

Still not getting the option to purchase and put it in the cart.

When I'm logged in I get the direct download links, when I'm logged out I get the email signup box.

Anyone else have the same?

When I'm logged in I get the direct download links, when I'm logged out I get the email signup box.

I logged in. Got the direct download link. All worked well about 7pm UK time.
When I go to my account now it also shows in my order history.
No need to add to cart for me. It wouldn’t appear you need that ability.

I think if you see the download links it’s already in your account. Though it’s hard to say for certain because the website itself is a bit of a mess.

Gosh, I got the download but I don't have it in my account? Signed up with 2 different emails...Tried on 3 different browsers...non-private windows, tracking protection off, no luck?

I sent out an two emails to my students about this amazing Demon...but I believe they are having some difficulties. Should I send a third email? But I'm still not sure what to tell them?*

I love how Christian and how the Crow flies...but as far as this amazing little freebie launch has been going, I keep hearing my good friend Matt Truman's voice in my head, with his powerpop masterpiece, "Total Disaster". Even though it's 'not quite' over now...YMMV

Hopefully I can make this 'right' to my Music Tech II students on Monday? I'll look for more clues this evening US EST when I return from a graduation ceremony. Thanks in advance to anyone posting further tips. All the Best :) wfm

PS/note: Only the main hook line in the song is applicable to this current situation! Lest anyone think I'm a negative troll...not!
:emoji_sunglasses:

Last edited:
I think if you see the download links it’s already in your account. Though it’s hard to say for certain because the website itself is a bit of a mess.
Yeah, now I can't even see the download links even though I'm logged in.

Nothing in my account page under downloads or orders still...

Yeah, now I can't even see the download links even though I'm logged in.

Nothing in my account page under downloads or orders still...
Did you get the email? It was only available to mailing list recipients.
So when you get the mail you then just click on the mail and it’ll take you there.
It’s not something you’re going to see just by logging into the site.
It’s only available via the mail.

Did you get the email? It was only available to mailing list recipients.
So when you get the mail you then just click on the mail and it’ll take you there.
It’s not something you’re going to see just by logging into the site.
It’s only available via the mail.
I did get the email, and I've already downloaded and played around with it indeed. Sounds great!

My issue is that I've only been given the links and my account hasn't been populated with its license.

And I can't seem to "add to cart" and/or manually "buy it" like other people have suggested - to add the product to my downloads/orders page in my account.

Last edited:
Top Bottom