What's new

Strangest win11 problem - interface keeps setting itself from 48k to 44.1k

yydr_cc

Randomly today my computer will only allow 44.k sample rate for my scarlett 3rd gen 4i4. I have changed nothing in hardware nor installed anything other than reinstalling the focusrite drivers to see if that was the problem. And of course rebooting.
When I go into the windows Sound settings and choose ASIO I can only choose 44.1 k. If I go into Reaper and set the interface to 48k it holds for a few second then resets back to 44.1

any ideas on why this would be so and how to fix it so I can set the audio interface back to 48k where it has been since I bought it

Last edited:
I fixed this with a complete uninstall then reinstall plus unplugging the interface then plugging it back in and the problem seems to be solved now

and a bit more - it was actually a plugin causing this, contacted the devs and they are going to release a fix in the next 24hrs. I wont say what plugin it is as they are a small company, make very interesting plugins and have great customer service. I have no probs with companies making mistakes, everyone does. Quickly fixing the mistakes is what counts for me

Top Bottom