What's new

#StayHome, Make Music - free downloads

Lindon

VST/AU Developer
CRLogoStayHomeMakeMusic.png

Dear musicians, producers and friends,

We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.

During this challenging time, many of you will be facing lockdowns. We want you to know we here at CR are doing our best to keep you entertained, and help you be creative.

So whilst all of us have to stay in-doors we thought it would be good to give you something new to play with. So to that end we will be giving away Kontakt instruments from our back catalogue, as well as the single voice version of our VST/AU shaping synth S-One.

Now these instruments often dont have the all-new-cool interfaces, functionality and sonic capabilities of our current VST/AU product set – so please dont judge what we do now by what we did even just a few years ago – but like all CR products they are often a unique and original take on what is possible.

So have fun with these – we plan on releasing one or two at a time – so make sure you call back every few days to see what else is free.

First up: its S-One(VST/AU Synth) and The Slice Bundle - Red House (Kontakt 5+)

So stay safe, stay at home – and if you have to go out wear a mask…

+1 Lindon I was looking for something else and came across this.
A very kind gesture indeed.
Keep safe everyone :)

this offer ends i think 30.4.2020
virtual modular where you can add new modules as well even cusotm ones. i very likely later this year add few modules.

this offer ends i think 30.4.2020
virtual modular where you can add new modules as well even cusotm ones. i very likely later this year add few modules.
just to be clear - this offer ending 30.4.2020 has nothing to do with Channel Robot and our offer...

Thank you for these instruments.
That's a nice gesture.
Since I just came across those downloads, I wonder is there a chance to download previous (1-4) offers somewhere?

Download 4 complete - download 5 available. If you like Moog's new Subharmonicon, or poly-rhythms in general then this one is for you...

Grid Machine Collection

Thank you for sharing these.

Bandwidth has been down to a crawl at my end last few weeks so I could not get the earlier downloads. Is there a way to get access to them later?

Oh, hey! These have been great, and this one looks like the most useful for me. Also love that there's a more direct line to the rest of your products. Is there significant difference in function between these versions and your standalone editions?

Top Bottom