What's new

SOLD - Orb Composer S Pro ($250)

freimann

Hello,

selling Orb Composer S Pro - full version - asking for $250 ...

see (broken link removed) for more details ...

transfer is already pre-approved by Hexachords ...

payment by Paypal (fees paid by buyer - or as a gift/family payment) ....

have many positive feedbacks - on KVR ...

Peter

Hi Peter:

I would be interested, but I'll need to get a statement from orb-composer.com stating your copy can be transferred to me..

Do you have a name at orb I could email?.. I sent them some questions a few days ago, and they haven't responded. it looks like very little activity there for while. So I am a bit leery..

Mark Styles - [email protected]

Here is my conversation with Hexachords (via support ticket - all errors preserved):

==========
peter
4 days ago
Hello,

because of some serious changed circumstances I am no longer able to use my copy of Orb Composer and would like to send it to another user …

would you please let me know if such license transfer is possible and what steps should I take ?

thank you in advance …

Peter Freimann

57ad12ab90ef793781b0ef0468234ffe

Jean-Michel Langé
13 February 2019 9 h 18 min
Hello Peter, yes.

For that : when it’s sold, tell the buyer to create an account on our website. Ten send me an email at [email protected] with your serial and the email of the buyer. Will destroy your serail and activate a serial to the buyer’s account.

Hi Peter:

Yes, I'm ready to purchase Orb Composer S Pro. I also emailed them to confirm transfer (sorry - I got burnt once 15 years back, when a company would not honor a license transfer.. Jmlange responded you are a an owner in good standing, etc. Sorry for delay, but one must play it safe these days.

I do have PayPal - you can respond back to me directly at
[email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you

I am not sure what 'fees' you are talking about. I've not payed fees to PayPal. [email protected] did not mention any to me in his response.

Looking forward and excited.

Mark Styles

Last edited:
Top Bottom