What's new

WTB Slate ML-1 software license only

Hi Jake ...

I bought 2 X Slate VMS Mics over the years, so I do have 2 Licences for "Virtual Microphone System One" that came with the Mics. I hung on to the 2nd license on the chance I might sell the Mic on, but that seems unlikely ....

Let me know if you're interested & maybe we can work something out...

Best

PJ

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 10.16.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 10.16.50 AM.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Hi Jake ...

I bought 2 X Slate VMS Mics over the years, so I do have 2 Licences for "Virtual Microphone System One" that came with the Mics. I hung on to the 2nd license on the chance I might sell the Mic on, but that seems unlikely ....

Best

PJ
Hi..I long since get a copy, but thanks for reaching out...I also bought the mic in this last sale, so I too have an extra license...LOL

Ha! No probs, just came across your post while snoop'n for other stuffs, so thought to reach out JIC ...

Happy Holidays :)

Ha! No probs, just came across your post while snoop'n for other stuffs, so thought to reach out JIC ...

Happy Holidays :)
Happy holidays to you as well. Good luck, shouldn’t be too hard to find someone. The software is the magic.

Hi Jake ...

Best

PJ
Hey PJ, I bought my ml-1 used and didn't realize I needed to buy the software for it. I also looked around and don't see a place that I can buy the software by itself for it. If you still have that license let me know cause I definitely need one lol.

Hey Jake .. I do still have this license ... Can do for $100 including ilok transfer fee... Let me know if that works for you ... Best

Hey Jake .. I do still have this license ... Can do for $100 including ilok transfer fee... Let me know if that works for you ... Best
Hi PJ. Just letting you know I was the one still looking for an ML-1 License and not Jake. - Chance

Hey PJ, I bought my ml-1 used and didn't realize I needed to buy the software for it. I also looked around and don't see a place that I can buy the software by itself for it. If you still have that license let me know cause I definitely need one lol.
Hi there, did you sell that software. Just bought a ml-1 off Reverb and didnt get the code. LMK and thanks

Top Bottom