What's new

Sad News about a friend of the VI-Control

wst3

Lunatic - it's really that simple
Hello fellow forum dwellers,

I think many of you know Larry, aka NYC Composer, as a bright and talented musician, and a man generous with his knowledge and experience. And opinions, in addition to his contributions to all things musical, some here probably know he is passionate about the state of the world.

Larry's world became a lot darker earlier this week. On December 2 his wife passed away from "complications due to cancer" - I hate that phrase. I did not know her, but from my interactions with Larry I have to believe she put up one heck of a fight! And I know he is shattered.

I hope I'm not overstepping, but I thought some of you might want to know, and to pass on your condolences. He probably won't respond any time soon, he may not even see them right away, but when he does he will appreciate them.

At a time like this I can assure you that the two things you need most are the support of friends and family, and someone to do the cooking and cleaning, because you aren't going to be able to focus on that daily stuff at all.

And we are, in many ways, an odd little family. We may argue (yeah, that's the word) about the best piano library, or the value of true legato, or even the state of the country and our favorite candidates, but that is what families do. And they also support their own, and I've seen that here as well.

Anyway, I don't like to be the bearer of sad news, but I thought it was appropriate.

I can't imagine how tough it must be to lose those so close to you. My thoughts are with you x

So very sorry to hear this news and all the best wishes, thoughts, strenght and condolances to you and your family Larry...

So sorry to hear this Larry my condolences to you and your family.

Last edited:
Top Bottom