What's new

Room Impression (CSS Series + Pacific + Berlin Studio)

@ricoderks I'm seriously considering buying Berlin studio after listening to your piece. Would you mind sharing what you did both with mic positions in CSS (and other libraries used) and settings within Berlin studio in more detail? It sounds so good that I'm sure you could earn some money on sharing your mixing tips and tricks, have you considered creating a Patreon or BuyMeACoffee? I would gladly support such a page for even haft as decent sound. 😄

@ricoderks I'm seriously considering buying Berlin studio after listening to your piece. Would you mind sharing what you did both with mic positions in CSS (and other libraries used) and settings within Berlin studio in more detail? It sounds so good that I'm sure you could earn some money on sharing your mixing tips and tricks, have you considered creating a Patreon or BuyMeACoffee? I would gladly support such a page for even haft as decent sound. 😄
Hey Hey!

I somewhat shared my approach on the first page here. Couple posts below the first one! :)
Truly think Berlin studio is a great tool to have compared to other reverbs. It basically does 1 thing but VERY good. Personally my usecase always is: almost never have the reverb signal louder than the input signal. I help what's already there in the samples and see from there.

Best,

R

Top Bottom