What's new

[Released] - Thalassa for Falcon 3 - A mesmerizing hybrid celeste library

Jaap

Thalassa for Falcon 3 is a library crafted around multisampled recordings of a 5-octave Schiedmayer celeste, capturing its nuances with 3 microphones, 4 dynamic layers, and 4 round robins. This library transforms the celestial tones into captivating hybrid instruments, harnessing the full range of Falcon 3 features. The celeste recordings are combined with multi-sampled guitar recordings, textural soundsources, a collection of custom wavetables and of course all the synthesis options that Falcon has to offer.

The core of the library comprises five distinctive categories:

1. Designed: Crafted solely from the celeste recordings, these presets employ various modulation techniques to produce a diverse array of beautiful and mesmerizing sounds.
  2. Hybrid: Leveraging Falcon 3’s comprehensive synthesis options, this preset category combines them with the multisampled recordings of the celeste and guitar. The result is a extensive collection of unique and otherworldly hybrid sounds.
  3. Motion: Featuring an extensive selection of presets, this category utilizes Falcon 3’s diverse sequencing and motion options. Each motion preset automatically enables the MIDI out option, allowing seamless integration with other synthesizers and instruments in your setup.
  4. Key Split: The keyboard range is split into 2 sections with a distinctive sound in the lower part and as well in the upper part
  5. Multis: The multis are a combination of presets, creating a creative approach to start working on ideas. The multis contain often 2 – 4 presets and some have also the keyboard section split into an lower and upper part.
Features:

• 175 presets and multis for Falcon 3 – an 1.1 update with 75 more presets is coming end of January 2024/Early February
  • Genuine hybrid design, fusing multisamples with a diverse array of synthesis, effects, and modulations inherent in Falcon 3.
  • Multisampled celeste recordings encompassing 3 microphone positions, 4 round robins, and 4 dynamic layers, capturing the essence of a 5-octave Schiedmayer instrument.
  • Inclusion of multisampled guitar recordings featuring a 7-string Strandberg
  • A comprehensive library comprising 3,213 samples and 80 wavetables, total size is 10 GB (uncompressed)
  • MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) compatibility for all presets.
  • MIDI Out enabled for all motion presets, allowing arp and sequencing events to trigger other VST instruments.
  • Convenient download and installation and future updates facilitated through the Pulse Downloader.
Requirements: Falcon 3.0 and 10 GB free HD space
If you own the Dreamcatcher Kontakt 6 library, you get an automatic 15% extra discount.

Thalassa is on an introduction sale with 30% off till 5 February

Last edited:
Thank you all! Due circumstances I was called away straight after I released it and had not yet been at my workplace to update and advertise the release as I normally do, but the library is indeed released and will update the opening post next week when I am at my work place again :)

Last edited:
A hotfix has been applied to address an issue with missing samples on some presets. Customers can find the update in the Pulse app.

Top Bottom