What's new

Performance Samples - Pacific - Symphonic Strings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading back over the last page here, I can verify that we have waited so long for Pacific that we have actually cracked. You're all insane, and Jasper wins. Perhaps this was his plan all along, creating malnourished, raving lunatics who will huddle together for warmth outside, waiting for the next freebie to be thrown our way so we can fight for it in a frenzy like it's an uncooked steak.

I don’t get why people can’t understand PS is just Jasper’s “crumbs” that he releases to the public for extra bit of cash. He dgaf about support, release dates, or what ever the market wants. If it makes money then great! Extra bonus for him.

I don’t get why people can’t understand PS is just Jasper’s “crumbs” that he releases to the public for extra bit of cash. He dgaf about support, release dates, or what ever the market wants. If it makes money then great! Extra bonus for him.
tumblr_pevmikcE7g1rsgw6y_540.gifv

I used to casually enjoy this thread, and not pay particular mind to the fact that Pacific hadn't been released/was delayed. I didn't much care.
But since I bought Con Moto Basses (and decided finally that I needed Pacific) I now know how some people feel.
So... when's it coming out again? Are we closer to one week away or four weeks (or do we not know?) Didn't actually manage to retain that info through reading this thread.

From what I've been reading I don't think anyone (apart from Jasper!) knows....Confident it's going to be awesome though based on what I've heard and Jasper's previous libraries... Hope it is very soon though as can't take it much longer!!

I used to casually enjoy this thread, and not pay particular mind to the fact that Pacific hadn't been released/was delayed. I didn't much care.
But since I bought Con Moto Basses (and decided finally that I needed Pacific) I now know how some people feel.
So... when's it coming out again? Are we closer to one week away or four weeks (or do we not know?) Didn't actually manage to retain that info through reading this thread.
It is only a matter of a couple more posts, and I’ll be calling you I Like Muziksculp

So... when's it coming out again? Are we closer to one week away or four weeks (or do we not know?)

I think he may have stopped giving any time frame, to avoid having to delay it again.
And the only thing we know is that the library is in "late beta stage".

But since he's a perfectionist, there might be a Charlie/Delta/Echo... stage too.
And "P" wouldn't be "Papa", it would be "Pacific" :emoji_grin:

Jokes aside, at this point, I'd be happy to pre-order(pay upfront) to get access to the beta lol

From what I've been reading I don't think anyone (apart from Jasper!) knows....Confident it's going to be awesome though based on what I've heard and Jasper's previous libraries... Hope it is very soon though as can't take it much longer!!
Got it, thanks! Yeah, looking forward to it.

The reintroductory sale for con moto and others are running until August 26th.
I guess if there's no further delay, a back to back release for pacific would make most sense so I'm hoping for early September right now.
If there's another delay, we'll be informed.

Time for tea.

They updated their YT channel with a legato screencast today (it happens to be the Soundcloud track that was linked here a few days ago). So clearly there is some activity going on, somewhere.

Hey all,

I have some very exciting news to share with everyone. Today I've decided to not purchase Pacific Strings the very minute it comes out, and instead, I will hold out for the following 6-8 weeks for user reviews, demos, and potentially hear about the "forthcoming" Audio Imperia string library so I can hopefully be able to compare the two.

So given my luck waiting for this library so far, expect this to come out tomorrow. I'm Nick Dorito and I'm very excited today. Good night everyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom