What's new

Pan Drums II Available Now. Upgrade options Available For All Users.

soniccouture

The latest evolution of our all time best seller. The instrument that Soniccouture is pretty much founded on.
  • 2 New Drums (7 Total) : The Rav Vast & Meridian Amara.
  • New Gen Tools: Weaver + Jammer
  • New Sound Design Presets
  • Completely New Interface & Updated FX
Pan Drums II gives you the entire spectrum of different pan sounds, in any key you need, ready in your DAW.

INTRO OFFER
€95 (€129) | $95 ($129)

Until April 14th 2024. Price as marked on website, no code required. Offer excludes other discount codes.

UPGRADE OFFER
€49 | $49

Existing Pan Drums users can upgrade at a great price. This includes NI NKS store customers - please email us for details on how to register your product.
Simply login to your user account to claim your upgrade serial.

Users who purchased after 4th Jan 24 receive the upgrade free automatically. Offer excludes other discount codes.

The latest evolution of our all time best seller. The instrument that Soniccouture is pretty much founded on.
Looks like a great update! Does the random articulation function work without the beat tools engaged, like when just playing from controller?

@soniccouture - very happy with this update, the new models bring a nice new set of sounds to the library!

The upgrade installs as a new library, but are the samples for the previous models the same? Hoping to avoid duplicate sample sets if possible.

@soniccouture - very happy with this update, the new models bring a nice new set of sounds to the library!

The upgrade installs as a new library, but are the samples for the previous models the same? Hoping to avoid duplicate sample sets if possible.
Yes, that's right -there's no need to keep the old library.

Old song projects will load up the old library from within the new one when required.

James

This is a fantastic upgrade and I am loving the two new models, which are very different from the ones already present. I'm about to launch some sessions now to see if I want to swap out any of my earlier choices. The timbral differences within the version 2 collection should satisfy everyone's needs! Heck, I'm not even sure I want or need traditional steel pans (which are increasingly elusive and difficult to maintain) at this point!

Hey, is the "Real Notes" mapping option not in the upgrade? I don't see a choice to disable the keys that aren't in the instruments' natural range.

Top Bottom