What's new

Oppenheimer: Destroyer of Worlds

KEM

The TENET Guy
Hey everyone! I've got a new track inspired by Ludwig Göransson's incredible music that you hear in Nolan's Oppenheimer teaser, also with some Zimmer Dunkirk inspiration in there too, as always feedback and constructive criticism is totally welcomed, check it out and let me know what you think! Enjoy!!

SoundCloud:

YouTube:

Excellent. You know what it reminded me of given the topic of the film? David Lynch's use of the Penderecki Threnody in that episode of TP3TR that deals with the atomic test at White Sands. Quite well done!

I’ll have to check that out!!

Wicked stuff KEM, well done! I thought the same thing as @patekswiss , it's a brilliant episode from a brilliant show, could totally hear your piece scraping around alongside those dark images from the show, good stuff!

Reactions: KEM
Wicked stuff KEM, well done! I thought the same thing as @patekswiss , it's a brilliant episode from a brilliant show, could totally hear your piece scraping around alongside those dark images from the show, good stuff!

Thank you!! Looks like I really do need to check it out, I’ve been obsessed with nuclear weaponry since Oppenheimer has been announced, I’ll watch whatever I can get my hands on

Top Bottom