What's new

No More Quick Load in Kontakt 5

FreshSmoke

Hello all! I am a new member here on VI Control. My name is FreshSmoke. I am having this issue stemming from yesterday randomly. My quick load menu in Kontakt usually doesn't take much time to load. I only have like 15 VST's in there. It'll show the loading symbol circulating, but nothing pops up. This is in the DAW version AND the standalone version of Kontakt. Not sure what is happening. Does anybody else have this issue?

Check at the top of the Quickload window where there are 3 panes to choose from, Multi, Bank and Instrument. Make sure Instrument is selected. You might have accidentally clicked on one of the others.

Check at the top of the Quickload window where there are 3 panes to choose from, Multi, Bank and Instrument. Make sure Instrument is selected. You might have accidentally clicked on one of the others.
I have cycled through it all. All it does is show the circular loading symbol at the top right of that window. I have given it easily 10-20 minutes loading time to load everything up thinking Kontakt is having a brain fart, lol. Nothing has worked. I've tried this method in standalone version and a plugin version. Same results. I've tried to drag and drop the same files/banks into the window after I've unlocked it to change things, and still nothing.

Maybe some preference needs to be trashed, I'm really not sure.

Sounds like a job for Evil Dragon. Hopefully he can chime in on this.

Thank you anyway, I'm contemplating uninstalling all NI software and reinstalling it today. It's a pain in the ass the do.

Top Bottom