What's new

New Member - Utah-based

Kbestor

Hey all,

Over the years, I have seen posts connected to this thread and found them helpful.I'm not sure why it took me so long to actually join as a member. But - here I am!

I have been composing.arranging music since the late 1970's and so I have evolved from pencil and score paper to Mac SE and Performer until now I am looking at MacBook Pro M1Max with 3 screens running Digital Performer 11 connected to a Amped-up PC running VEP full of orchestral sounds (East West Composer Cloud, a myriad of Spitfire libraries, Cinema Studio WWs and Brass, etc. and ETC!) I perform professionally playing piano, trumpet, and a variety of instruments which I also use in my studio along with all the sample libraries.

I am most interested in looking for new controllers including various keyboards, a Monogram control system, Expressive E controller, EVI (electric valve instrument, etc) I am getting very close to upgrading my system to a more powerful MAC as well as the Vision Pro. Studio gear - it's an addiction, isn't it.

I spend much of my time arranging music for orchestras and soloists performing live (Andrea Bocelli, Caroline Campbell, Jenny Oaks Baker, Stjepan Hauser, etc) and am growing my sheet music offerings.

Anyway - happy to be among so many talented and knowledgeable musicians. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey all,

Over the years, I have seen posts connected to this thread and found them helpful.I'm not sure why it took me so long to actually join as a member. But - here I am!

I have been composing.arranging music since the late 1970's and so I have evolved from pencil and score paper to Mac SE and Performer until now I am looking at MacBook Pro M1Max with 3 screens running Digital Performer 11 connected to a Amped-up PC running VEP full of orchestral sounds (East West Composer Cloud, a myriad of Spitfire libraries, Cinema Studio WWs and Brass, etc. and ETC!) I perform professionally playing piano, trumpet, and a variety of instruments which I also use in my studio along with all the sample libraries.

I am most interested in looking for new controllers including various keyboards, a Monogram control system, Expressive E controller, EVI (electric valve instrument, etc) I am getting very close to upgrading my system to a more powerful MAC as well as the Vision Pro. Studio gear - it's an addiction, isn't it.

I spend much of my time arranging music for orchestras and soloists performing live (Andrea Bocelli, Caroline Campbell, Jenny Oaks Baker, Stjepan Hauser, etc) and am growing my sheet music offerings.

Anyway - happy to be among so many talented and knowledgeable musicians. Cheers!
Warm welcome from wonderful St George ( 1988 transplant ) !!!
VI-C has become daily flow of enthusiasm, learning, friendship, joy.

Looking forward to your future visits here. 🙏🏻

Top Bottom