What's new

New album!

Hey John, first off... congrats! Second, how can we listen? Is any of this online or is there a 'buy' link somewhere? Cheers

These are some amazing compositions. I will definitely buy the two volumes. John has helped me a lot in VI Control and I want to pay him back.

A bit of a silly question, can I use your tracks as reference when I mix? :rolleyes:

Hi John,

That's amazing, I'm listening to it right now and it sounds wonderful. I actually tried once to listen to your Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV soundtrack on Spotify but they linked it to the wrong person, it's a different John Graham, so I'd check that if I was you.

Out of curiosity, as you work a lot with Japanese productions, do you communicate in Japanese with them or in English?

I've been studying Japanese for 5-6 months now as I'd like to work more there (for now I've done only a documentary for Yahoo! Japan and I'm working on a VR project) so I wonder if at a higher level it makes a difference to be fluent.

Thank you.

I've been studying Japanese for 5-6 months now as I'd like to work more there (for now I've done only a documentary for Yahoo! Japan and I'm working on a VR project) so I wonder if at a higher level it makes a difference to be fluent.

Thank you.

I will PM you -- thanks for writing

Top Bottom