What's new

For Sale Native Instrument Big Collection Sale

L-ONE-X

L-ONE-X
*** MODERATOR NOTE - THIS IS A SCAM. I'M LEAVING THE THREAD UP (RATHER THAN DELETING), SINCE IT COULD BE INSTRUCTIVE TO SEE A SCAMMER IN ACTION. ***

hello) guys, I decided to say goodbye to my NI collection) I hope each product from this list will find a new talented owner :)

KOMPLETE 12 Standart - 200$
KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE - 300$
KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE - 400$
KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE Collector’s Edition - 600$
KONTAKT 5 Crossgrade - 120$
KONTAKT 6 - 190$

Symphony Series Collection Crossgrade - 300$
Symphony Series Brass Collection - 150$
Symphony Series Woodwind Collection - 150$
Thrill - 120$
Damage - 100$
Pharlight - 100$
Session Horns Pro - 100$
Action Strikes - 100$
Action Strings - 100$

Abbey Road Drummers (each series) - 40$
ABSYNTH 5 - 60$
Alicias Keys - 40$
BATTERY 3 - 30$
BATTERY 4 - 80$
Drum Lab - 40$
Electric sunburst - 50$
Flesh - 50$
GUITAR RIG 5 PRO - 50$
Kontour - 50$
Maschine 2 - 60$
MASSIVE - 60$
Molekular - 75$
Monark - 50$
Noire - 75$
Picked Acoustic - 40$
Polyplex - 25$
Razor - 50$
REAKTOR 6 - 80$
REAKTOR 6 Update - 40$
Reaktor Prism - 25$
Reaktor Spark - 25$
Reverb Classics - 50$
Rise & Hit - 60$
Rounds - 50$
Scarbee Funk Guitarist - 40$
Scarbee Jay-Bass - 40$
Scarbee Pre-Bass - 40$
Scarbee MM-Bass - 30$
Scarbee Clavinet Pianet - 30$
Scarbee A-200 - 30$
Scarbee Mark I - 30$
Session Strings - 40$
Session Strings 2 - 40$ (+PRO 100$)
Sessions Horns - 40$
Solid Mix Series - 50$
Strummed Acoustic - 50$
Picked Acoustic - 50$
Strummed Acoustic 2 - 50$
Studio drummer - 60$
The Gentleman - 40$
The Giant - 40$
The Grandeur - 40$
The Maverick - 40$
Transient Master FX - 20$
Una Corda - 75$
Vintage Compressors - 50$
Vintage Organs - 40$

@jcrosby and everyone - seeing major red flags on this posting. There’s been a scammer both here and over on KVR that hacks into older/forgotten accounts and posts listings with NI products, with some prices that are just a little too good. They spell “standard” as “standart” and often end sentences with parenthesis instead of periods, exactly as you see in this post. You’ll also notice this user only posted a few times here in VI-C, over two years ago. (I was personally scammed by this hacker, who sold me what initially appeared to be a legitimate Kontakt 5 crossgrade, only for me to find out it had been stolen and was then removed from my NI account...)

Tagging my cyber security buddy @leo007 here as well!

I was wondering why any NI customer would need to buy K11U (not upgrade), then K12U (same), then K12U-CE (same) after having an initial license for K12. I thought there might be a mistake and the listed items would be upgrades. And then the list of individual products? It does not make sense at all... I also suspect something worse.

@jcrosby and everyone - seeing major red flags on this posting. There’s been a scammer both here and over on KVR that hacks into older/forgotten accounts and posts listings with NI products, with some prices that are just a little too good. They spell “standard” as “standart” and often end sentences with parenthesis instead of periods, exactly as you see in this post. You’ll also notice this user only posted a few times here in VI-C, over two years ago. (I was personally scammed by this hacker, who sold me what initially appeared to be a legitimate Kontakt 5 crossgrade, only for me to find out it had been stolen and was then removed from my NI account...)

lol what do you mean? what a detective game?

Thanks. Comment deleted, and can confirm... All I got was a link that has all the hallmarks of a phishing attempt. An unnamed and super awesome forum member also sent me a message warning me ahead of time...

Short answer, save your money and wait for NI's sale which is most likely just around the corner any way...

lol what do you mean? what a detective game?
@L-ONE-X (or whoever you are), if you were on the receiving end of a scam and had to spend hours with PayPal support disputing a transaction (while knowing that the scammer still got away with your money), you would also be inspired to play detective a bit 😉

If you can prove that you're a legitimate seller who actually owns all the products listed above - and maybe explain why you'd suddenly be posting a massive classified after not being active on this forum for 2 years - I'll be more than happy to modify my post and retract my statements.

If you are in fact a hacker/scammer, I beg you to consider others here as actual human beings with significantly more worth and value than your desire for money. I'm very sorry for whatever circumstances and choices brought you to where you are today, and can only say that continuing to hurt other humans will neither make you happy nor heal any of your pain.

Also, why would anybody own so many full KOMPLETE licences of different editions but not the updates/crossgrades between these?
(And also lots of individual licenses contained in all these KOMPLETE packages)

@L-ONE-X (or whoever you are), if you were on the receiving end of a scam and had to spend hours with PayPal support disputing a transaction (while knowing that the scammer still got away with your money), you would also be inspired to play detective a bit 😉

If you can prove that you're a legitimate seller who actually owns all the products listed above - and maybe explain why you'd suddenly be posting a massive classified after not being active on this forum for 2 years - I'll be more than happy to modify my post and retract my statements.

If you are in fact a hacker/scammer, I beg you to consider others here as actual human beings with significantly more worth and value than your desire for money. I'm very sorry for whatever circumstances and choices brought you to where you are today, and can only say that continuing to hurt other humans will neither make you happy nor heal any of your pain.
I understand your position and have nothing against it.

but:
you know, I don’t want to waste my time and nerves trying to prove to strangers the reality of my proposal. before open my topic, I read the rules and did not see anything in them that forbade me to do it.

most likely, the pain you are trying to attribute to me is actually yours. judging by the way you equate strangers with your experience and give them your assessment, which, in your opinion, is unconditionally correct. and considering your carma on this forum, the rest of the people will agree with your opinion :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, unexpectedly for me.

Nothing wrong with potential buyers to ask for some proof of authenticity and to perform a plausibility check. Especially since this is an area where one gets scammed easily. And the list of the products that are on sale frankly does not seem to make sense, if these VIs are believed to be part of one NI account. Why would one own several individual instruments AND multiple consecutive FULL versions of Komplete, that comprise largely of the same instruments? So, I do get where the red flags are coming from.

I understand your position and have nothing against it.

but:
you know, I don’t want to waste my time and nerves trying to prove to strangers the reality of my proposal. before open my topic, I read the rules and did not see anything in them that forbade me to do it.
If I was looking to sell all that software, I would do whatever I could to assuage worries from potential buyers and directly address red flags that have been brought up. But if establishing yourself as a trustworthy seller isn't worth the effort, that's obviously your choice to make.
most likely, the pain you are trying to attribute to me is actually yours. judging by the way you equate strangers with your experience and give them your assessment, which, in your opinion, is unconditionally correct. and considering your carma on this forum, the rest of the people will agree with your opinion :)
I most definitely have pain in my life, and that very thing is what gives me empathy towards others where I see that as well. And yes, I do think I'm unconditionally correct in thinking that if someone is intentionally trying to cheat or steal from others, that person has experienced some manner of loss or pain that has led them to do so.
Thank you for the warm welcome, unexpectedly for me.
You're welcome (I think)!

I was wondering why any NI customer would need to buy K11U (not upgrade), then K12U (same), then K12U-CE (same) after having an initial license for K12. I thought there might be a mistake and the listed items would be upgrades. And then the list of individual products? It does not make sense at all... I also suspect something worse.
I would also like to point out in addition to doctoremmet, that you clearly skipped answering the above post from parapentep70 but answering everyone elses? I mean if you had nothing to hide and this sale was genuine and legit, you would be transparent enough as to how you came about aquiring the licenses for each and why each product was purchased individually as opposed to updating and upgrading, which only makes it even more suspicious? I believe in giving everyone the benefit of a doubt, but far too many people have been scammed on here and as a result been terribly hurt by the process, so you would understand why red flags are up with this thread with the featured products listed. Thank you and I hope you will understand.

Last edited:
That’s what I originally thought, that it was a mistake, and I even asked if these were Full or Upgrades.

I banned this guy earlier this morning. I suspect this is another hijacked account.

I'm leaving the thread up, since I think it could be instructive, especially in recognizing that the next time a products list like this appears, it's probably the same guy.

Top Bottom