What's new

Music humor. Memes or jokes wanted. GOOD ONES!

If you haven't already heard this, it's hilarious! The audio has been replaced by a silly rendition that is just realistic enough to be credible. The one below is the original version.

NOT REAL AUDIO:

ORIGINAL:

I really love these spoofs, although this sounds more serious. I remember starting with the Shreds on guitar version. Where Santana shreds was one of the best.

And Pat Metheny

:rofl:

I went to visit a friend the other day, who was really excited about the new piano he'd recently taken delivery of, and couldn't wait to show it off.
He sat down, warmed up with Liszt's La Campenella, seemingly effortlessly rippled his way through Chopin's Etude Op. 10 No. 4 and, as he finished Scriabin's Sonata No. 5, he seemed to glow, the piano seemed to sigh with the deepest satisfaction, while I was more than a little dumbstruck by his brilliance.
As he stood and stepped away from the stool, he gestured to it, inviting me to try his most recent joie de vivre.
More than a little nervously, not least because the piano seemed to radiate an awareness that I'm barely a keyboard plonker, let alone a pianist, I sat down and wondered what, from my limited repertoire, to play.
I was barely 2 bars into Fur Elise, before the piano burst out, ejaculated no less:
"Oh, you predictable little tit!
Surely you're the epitome of the humdrumly dull,
the beau ideal of idolatry of indolence!
Get those slug like fingers off my beauteous keybed,
and sling your fucking hook!"
Turns out my friend had bought an, at least on occasion, ill tempered clavier.

This is an Alex Akoustecx original, in gestation for approximately 35 years, though it's hard to imagine no one else has arrived at the basic pun it's built upon, independently.
What is not my own, is the depth of knowledge of piano pieces, requiring virtuosic capacity on the part of the performer, required to flesh out the joke, and I shamelessly admit to having Googled "Most difficult piano pieces", and picked the 3 that made me think of my favorite pianist, Ethan Iverson, from this post:

w3DDzuS.jpeg

foot-chord-meme-1519811896.jpg

b5e6s27hn6731-jpg.104782
b5e6s27hn6731.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom