What's new

Music experts needed for a certain application

andy

Hello, I was introduced to a new service/application where they are looking for experts in various subjects. People can via a chat function ask experts about a specific subject that they are knowledgeable in. The expert are paid $1 per minute and in the beta stage, or until further notice, $10 per reply.

They are looking for more people to sign up for this. I myself is a producer, composer with music spread in countries around the world etc, and also have other areas of expertise.

As it seems, it can be a quite smooth thing to do if there are some left over, and something you could do at a time of your own choosing. What are your expertise in music? Are you a professional songwriter/ composer, producer, musician, and think maybe this could be for you. Then send a (private) message here with your name and email address, and maybe just shortly what your expertise are.

If they would be interested they would get in contact to schedule short interview. But I know they have a overall interest now getting some people involved. So if you would like to send some very brief info, name, and email address feel welcome to do so, and I could forward this info to them. Send this as a private message.

Top Bottom