What's new

MTS X Joel Dollie - Mixing Competition 2024

For the East west 36 .. listen..

Hi Pottier. This is wonderful. Your mock up is quite strong. Melodically evolving and a good overall mix (I love your vocal/choral sensibilities). I suspect if/when you record with live musicians this piece will be even more impressive (it deserves such an opportunity). Your talent shows and I hope you continue to compose and share your music. Cheers!

Hi Pottier. This is wonderful. Your mock up is quite strong. Melodically evolving and a good overall mix (I love your vocal/choral sensibilities). I suspect if/when you record with live musicians this piece will be even more impressive (it deserves such an opportunity). Your talent shows and I hope you continue to compose and share your music. Cheers!
Hello Manfred,
I am very touched by your mark of sympathy, thank you very much, and I can reassure you about my musical production which is only the beginning and which, thanks to you, will be able to evolve in most genres.
As such, I encourage you to subscribe to my channel (currently 40 videos available) and also thank you for broadcasting my music as much as you can.
Very Cordially.
Emmanuel POTTIER

Hello dear listener,
Below is my latest composition of the Ode to St John
Enjoy listening and don't hesitate to share your comments with me.
Best regards
Here is the link -->

Hey everyone,

thanks for joining our first mixing contest!

We were blown away by all the awesome entries. We can't wait for the next one!
Here are the winners:

First Prize:

Matías Cavalieri
  • Spitfire AR Violins
  • Liquidsonics Cinematic Rooms
  • Joel’s course “Mixing Cinematic Music”
  • all of his plugins from JD Factory.

Second Prize:

Horatiu-Cristian Petrila

• Cinematic Studio Strings
  • 1 year of ComposerCloud+ subscription
  • Joel’s course “Mixing Cinematic Music,”
  • all of his plugins from JD Factory.

Third Prize:

Lucas Cáceres

• Ostinato Quartet + Indie 2 from Sonokinetic
  • Joel’s course “Mixing Cinematic Music,”
  • all of his plugins from JD Factory

We posted a little announcement video and a presentation of the winning mixes on our Youtube channel:

Top Bottom