What's new

Midnight Grand by Fracture Sounds - Available Now

Damn... You can thank my Britishness for that :whistling:
Ah! I actually didn't realize there was an alternate meaning for Brits. I'm usually pretty savvy about those sort of things. Thanks for leveling me up on cultural awareness. :)

Ah! I actually didn't realize there was an alternate meaning for Brits. I'm usually pretty savvy about those sort of things. Thanks for leveling me up on cultural awareness. :)
Likewise!

"To extract RAR files, we recommend 'The Unarchiver' on Mac, or '7Zip' on Windows. Download all 3 RAR files to the same location, then open 'part1' in your chosen program to extract the contents. Then move the extracted folder to your desired location. You may wish to place it inside a ‘Fracture Sounds’ directory, to keep all your Fracture Sounds libraries together."

Little confused by the instructions. Do I not extract the other 2 .rars?

"To extract RAR files, we recommend 'The Unarchiver' on Mac, or '7Zip' on Windows. Download all 3 RAR files to the same location, then open 'part1' in your chosen program to extract the contents. Then move the extracted folder to your desired location. You may wish to place it inside a ‘Fracture Sounds’ directory, to keep all your Fracture Sounds libraries together."

Little confused by the instructions. Do I not extract the other 2 .rars?
When you start extracting Part 1, it will automatically continue to the other 2, so there's no need to extract them separately. Does that make sense?

Also noticing massive CPU spikes and drops outs when using this on Logic. No problems with Woodchester.

(Shivers seems to be the problem?)

Also noticing massive CPU spikes and drops outs when using this on Logic. No problems with Woodchester.
I've got a fix. Going to roll it out later today, but if you need it immediately, send an email to support [at] fracturesounds.com

Bought immediately without listening to demos. It doesn't happen to me that often these days...

Thanks for the discount, too.

How would this compare to say, the UnaCorda from Native Instruments? I already have a few felt pianos and Keyscape but this one seems to have a really nice and gentle tone.

How would this compare to say, the UnaCorda from Native Instruments? I already have a few felt pianos and Keyscape but this one seems to have a really nice and gentle tone.

Had precisely same question and seemed weak to start SAMPLE Talk Thread. Aarrgghh !

That was an instant buy for me, since Woodchester is my favourite piano library on the market.
Midnight Grand sounds amazing, it has it own character which I find very suitable for some pieces of mine. Also, pads are even better than in Woodchester, WOW.
However, I've found an issue -- when I hold sustain pedal down(or use alt version of the library) and play several notes, some kind of white noise (which is def not the 'room tone' sound) kicks in and spoils everything. And what is interesting, it is mainly happens within the range of great octave (c2-b2). It is possible to hear it in some other ranges, but this one is the most audible. What can it be and have anyone else faced it?
Thanks.

Bought with just the knowledge that it was Fracture Sounds and using a layer of cotton on this piano. So looking forward to writing with this.

Top Bottom