What's new

MIDIssonance Omnisphere Signalo - Available Now - Included in Bundles For Free

Vin

Λᴉu
Hi good folks,

Along the release of Omnisphere Mondo, here's brand new library for Omnisphere 2.6 - Omnisphere Signalo.

Omnisphere Signalo is a library for Spectrasonics’ power synth Omnisphere 2.6, containing 100 cinematic patches and 20 custom soundsources, ranging from modular synths to cello recordings.

Majority of Omnisphere Signalo patches were created for a collaboration with BAFTA and Ivor Novello nominated composer David Housden for a custom project. You can read the interview with David here.

Main influences for this library were Cliff Martinez’s work on Solaris and Drive as well as the unique Arrival score composed by the late, great Icelandic composer Jóhann Jóhannsson.

All those influences resulted in a collection of unique sounds with organic character with plenty of acoustic soundsources processed in a variety of ways – some more traditional sounding and some mangled and transported to another sonic world.

As usual, patches are carefully programmed with detailed modulation capabilities, offering much more detail per every preset, controlled usually by CC#1 or velocity.

Soundset is comprised of:

15 Arps, basslines & sequences

11 Hybrid organic instruments

6 Pianos & keyboards

29 Pads

4 Synth Leads

35 Textures

Omnisphere Signalo is FREE for current and future Omnisphere and Everything Bundle owners. If you are a current Bundle owner, drop me an email or PM here and you'll receive your Signalo copy immediately.

Demo playlist:

Little teaser video (all sounds from Omnisphere Signalo):

Full patch walkthrough:

Last edited:
Hi Vin. Does this mean it is available for free if I have the Omni bundle? If so that is a very generous offer.

Reactions: Vin
Here's a spy thriller cue, all sounds except for strings are from Omnisphere Signalo:

Last edited:
Hi good folks,

Along the release of Omnisphere Mondo, here's brand new library for Omnisphere 2.6 - Omnisphere Signalo.

Omnisphere Signalo is a library for Spectrasonics’ power synth Omnisphere 2.6, containing 100 cinematic patches and 20 custom soundsources, ranging from modular synths to cello recordings.

Majority of Omnisphere Signalo patches were created for a collaboration with BAFTA and Ivor Novello nominated composer David Housden for a custom project. You can read the interview with David here.

Main influences for this library were Cliff Martinez’s work on Solaris and Drive as well as the unique Arrival score composed by the late, great Icelandic composer Jóhann Jóhannsson.

All those influences resulted in a collection of unique sounds with organic character with plenty of acoustic soundsources processed in a variety of ways – some more traditional sounding and some mangled and transported to another sonic world.

As usual, patches are carefully programmed with detailed modulation capabilities, offering much more detail per every preset, controlled usually by CC#1 or velocity.

Soundset is comprised of:

15 Arps, basslines & sequences

11 Hybrid organic instruments

6 Pianos & keyboards

29 Pads

4 Synth Leads

35 Textures

Omnisphere Signalo is FREE for current and future Omnisphere and Everything Bundle owners. If you are a current Bundle owner, drop me an email or PM here and you'll receive your Signalo copy immediately.

Demo playlist:

Little teaser video (all sounds from Omnisphere Signalo):

Full patch walkthrough:

Hi, I try to find your website but no luck. Are you still in business of selling Omnisphere soundsets? If so, do you have a new link to share so I can go check out your presets? Thanks!

Top Bottom