What's new

Luca - The hollow man

Thanks! Yup I love the kinda raspy tone in LASS FC Cello, and always end up using it here and there, expecially when mixed with other libraries. It just blends lovely to me.

About Malmsjo, well that's a true gem from the past. I'm not sure how many of us oldies still use it, but I know I use it quite a lot, definitely inspiring.

Thanks! Yup I love the kinda raspy tone in LASS FC Cello, and always end up using it here and there, expecially when mixed with other libraries. It just blends lovely to me.

About Malmsjo, well that's a true gem from the past. I'm not sure how many of us oldies still use it, but I know I use it quite a lot, definitely inspiring.

Did you widen the piano or how come it sounds a bit allover left and right. Is that the way its sampled? Or did you mix it so lower notes more right and higher more left? Or what is going on. Btw I mean in a good way. Or is it my Mac - I was curious if theres something special going on. Its like notes are in different positions in the stereo field.

Last edited:
I didn't apply any stereo processing to piano channel, i just scooped mid/lows and added a bit of air, all using a single EQ. I applied like 15% stereo ehnancing on the master bus using Ozone Widener 2. Basically Malmsjo stereophony is out of the box on this track

Top Bottom