What's new

Looking to hire a software engineer

The jobs board section of this website would be the right place for that.

But beyond that, can you give some detail as to what type of project you're intending to hire someone for? It's quite vague right now.

The jobs board section of this website would be the right place for that.

But beyond that, can you give some detail as to what type of project you're intending to hire someone for? It's quite vague right now.
Since its cutting edge its probably AI or blockchain based. And only young software engineers and coders are searched, probably to do it for free or cheap with the promise to later earn a lot of money.
Source: trust me, bro.

It’s not AI. My projects have made grossed over $100 million over the past 30 years. This projects falls outside the normal scope and my team is currently tied up on other projects. It’s a huge opportunity for someone. Message me if you are interested and we can have a confidential conversation. It will all make sense. I just can’t share all the details in public. Trust me bro. Haha.

@Gonzo FYI, if you want good candidates, it’s standard practice to post a salary offering for a position like this. In California, that’s required by law in many cases.

Please message me if you have any interest. It will all make sense. It needs to be confidential.

Unless you’re hiring for a super secret project with MI5 or some other three letter agency the lack of specifics tends to place this request into the “it immediately goes to junk mail” category

It is for MI5. How did you know? Just message me if you are interested and you instantly understand. Sometimes good things can come your way. The world is not all venomous snakes.

... Or hungry sharks ?

(For real though, as someone who can see a little more info about users than general members can, I have confidence in Gonzo and I think anybody with the right skill set should enquire for more info)
What extra info do you see for users? Emails? 🧐

Top Bottom