What's new

Looking for Experienced Senior VST / Audio Software Coders

FAEDev

Hi,

I am in the initial stages of developing a new type of DAW that is intended to change music production and re-invent the standard to something more effective with more control and more accessibility for both amateurs and enthusiasts. This is the next step in audio production that has the qualities to define the standard for the future. It does not involve any AI, in fact it is relying on technologies that have been available for a longer time which begs the question, why are audio production tools relatively stuck in underdevelopment in a general sense? I guess this unusual system has been a victim of oversight and the promise that it brings is revolutionary.

I have a concept that has been developed for a long time and is now starting to get fleshed out via technical design and documentation.

I am looking to discuss with potential partners under any negotiable terms to offer assistance in realizing this project. I am offering a complete design of all features and a complete system unlike any other system on the market that has been developed slowly for some years and is a birth-child of my work in different industries. I will direct the project with full precise vision that is complete in detail however there are some technical hurdles along the way and will require bright minds and very experienced audio coders / engineers / physicists to accompany me, and features a mixture of processes not seen in any other DAW to date. This is a new approach to old processes and will require very well thought out systems that have absolute justifiable grounds for success and delivery of a masterful tool for artists that will push the shift back to creativity and give users more control than ever before.

I am not looking for a bloat story, I have little from it, or from any of this in fact, I'd rather give you the bottom line of the software, however I believe the aforementioned entirely to be the case, which is why I am trying to pursue this, despite my many constraints. (In fact I'm not sure I can do this)

I will require signing of an NDA contract to share design details.

This is in early stages of development. I am willing to discuss this with some potential partners under what terms would they be willing to contribute and as an exercise before stepping into more serious and scheduled production.

I embrace your skepticism and am willing to hear what this would mean to YOU as a participant or if you would have any participation. Right now I have no expectations and neither should you, but I would definitely have a discussion with anyone interested. Anything is on the table and to get that out there, I am not looking to rob anyone of their time and am wondering myself whether I will have any success with this post and whether this is an approach with merit. Like I said for me right now it is difficult to pull this off but I am willing to explore the idea because the end result will change lives and there's responsibility to owning this vision.

If anyone is interested about this project feel free to email me at marko (dot) ivanovic (dot) contact (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject INQUIRY - FAE DEV

Draft_Obscured.jpg

Ok so this is probably the wrong forum (VI-Control) for this sort of request you should start with the following:

DSP and Plugin Development at KVR Audio:

BUT... read this first:

..and the JUCE jobs board here:

Top Bottom