What's new

Looking for composing/arrangement/mixing mentor with experience in broad range of genres

Seven Lands

Hi,

I'm a hobby musician and composer. I found that it's easier for me to progress with my tracks when I have some external feedback.
It would be great if such a feedback comes from a professional accomplished composer and producer. I'd like to learn and improve.
I write rock, symphonic metal, folk rock compositions and sometimes small piano pieces.
I use various instruments: orchestral VSTs, sampled folk instruments, synthesizers, SFX, live instruments, my voice.

I'm looking specifically for this kind of workflow:
- I send you my track
- You take a listen and get back to me with your ideas on how to improve the arrangement, the voicing and the mix
- I apply these updates and we repeat these steps if needed
We could do this via text chat or in a voice call if that makes more sense.

I'm not producing much music at the moment, so this could be 2-4 sessions like that in a month.

k comes from a professional accomplished composer and producer. I'd like to learn and improve.
I write rock, symphonic metal, folk rock compositions and sometimes small piano pieces.
I use various instruments: orchestral VSTs, sampled folk instruments, synthesizers, SFX, live instruments, my voice.
Hi Seven Lands,

I've been doing this for over 4 years (Mix Critiques via vid conference, screenshare and a high quality audio stream).

If you are still looking for help, feel free to email me from the website.

Thanks!

Hi Seven Lands,

I've been doing this for over 4 years (Mix Critiques via vid conference, screenshare and a high quality audio stream).

If you are still looking for help, feel free to email me from the website.

Thanks!
I'm mainly looking composing/arranging advice, mixing feedback is nice to have, but less important at this stage. I'll keep this resource in my list anyway, thank you.

Top Bottom