What's new

Kontakt 5: Any way to increment all samples by 1?

synapse21

New to Kontakt instrument creation and have a question: I'm setting up 5 different Groups for round robin playback, and seeing how I have a good file naming convention with consecutive number suffixes, I'd like to be able to copy / paste my first completed group and simply increment the samples to the next consecutive number by 1.

Can this be done with a mass-selection of the samples without clicking on each individual note range and then clicking on the increment right-arrow for each one?

It's a shame it works that way for adjusting the MIDI velocity zones and not for the associated sample files.

Ahh well - thanks!

You can do it for individual samples but not multiple in one go so it's not very useful. You click the little arrows next to the sample name in the mapping editor toolbar.

Yes, the little arrow button that are like 3 pixels square. :-\ Hopefully one day NI will allow us to scale this window larger - feels like I'm working in Reason.

You can pop it out in standalone mode, then choose between three window sizes.

It doesn't scale the button graphics, though.

Cool - I saw the pop-out capability, but didn't realize you could scale it at all. Thanks for telling me.

I can relate to that problem.

I have to map samples directly in Kontakt too. It is a pain to do.
Mapping something with 10vel layer x10RR and not beeing able to select vel layer 1-10 and just hit everything +1.

Wish they would add some controls for this...

Top Bottom