What's new

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy - Up to 25 for the price of 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they fixed the pricing problem with the group buy version of Syntronik Deluxe, see the Gearspace post below from Peter:

"for those who chose Syntronik or Syntronik Deluxe in the group buy and do not see the Syntronik 2 MAX Upgrade pricing of 149.99 you can put the Syntronik MAX Upgrade Crossgrade or full in your cart and a coupon will be auto-applied there to bring it down to the proper 149.99 level. Apologies for the system issue that isn't allowing the upgrade to be selected directly for you."

Surely I must be cursed. The fix doesn't work for me. Can anyone PM the code that gets auto-applied to their orders of Tascam Tape Collection as well as Syntronik Deluxe crossgrade? Thanks in advance, I just want to get to having some damn fun while pretending to be as good as Jordan Rudess!

If hearing someone playing it like that doesn't make you want Syntronik 2 I don't know what will.

I think I’m done with IK Multimedia. I can’t face more bloat in the form of Syntronic 2 being downloaded without my consent.

The crappy upgrade path. The BS TS3.5 max upgrade path and awful customer ethos.

I’ve destroyed Peter Ik media rep on this forum with clear arguments he cannot respond to due to not having an answer. Plus AT5 is crap

I’ve been doing sim comparisons over the past 4 weeks and AT5 is lack lustre IMO

IK will banished forthwith from my SSDs
+1 here. Not happy.

I have no issues with AT 5. Sounds and works great for me. I have no big desire to move to Syntronik 2 yet. I can confirm, i have Syntronik 2 CS in my account as well. Looking forward to the fix for authorization manager at some point, but thats about it.

Is anyone else feeling like a moron after falling for the ol' group buy trick.
Nah. I got everything I wanted out of the IKM catalog for way less than the upgrade cost from TS Max 2 to 3.

Nah. I got everything I wanted out of the IKM catalog for way less than the upgrade cost from TS Max 2 to 3.
Yes, I got a lot of the TSM2 > TSM 3.5 upgrade ( I had TSM2) in the GB (their best ever sale!!!!!!), but I'm rather narked that I could have paid the same (slightly less, actually) about 2 weeks later for the proper upgrade, but unfortunately, now, when 4 comes out, if I upgrade (which on principle, I probably won't), I would be paying to upgrade from 2, rather than 3.5 - which I am sure will be A LOT more expensive. And I would have that new verb, now.....

Also, 3.5 was announced 1/2 days after the Group Buy ended......

Shit happens, but I feel stung.

Reminder - only a few days remains to grab all of the unclaimed free products!

I still have a bunch of unclaimed in the 99 and 199 tiers.
I want to get the 4 X guitar pedals (software only) but don't really know what else.

Here's the total of what I got (had 3 tiers - 49, 99 and 199) - WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING?

AmpliTube Leslie
AmpliTube MESA/Boogie
AmpliTube Slash
Brian May
Cinekinetic: Fractured Piano
Cinekinetic: Malletension
Cinekinetic: Malletopia
Cinekinetic: Shipwreck Piano
Comprexxor
Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
ENGL E650
ENGL Powerball
Fender Collection
Fender Collection 2
Full Metering
Fulltone Collection
Hammond B-3X
Hitmaker: Synthwave
Hitmaker: Trap
Hugh Padgham Drum
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Satriani
LA Confidential
Lurssen Mastering Console
MixBox
MODO Bass
MODO Drum
Neil Peart Drums
SampleTank Alternate Keys
SampleTank American Acoustic
SampleTank Cinematic Percussion
SampleTank Drum'n'Bass
SampleTank Hardcore
SampleTank IndieDance
SampleTank Orchestral Percussion
SampleTank PowerUp
SampleTrack 4
SampleTron 2
SVX
SVX 2
Syntronik Blau
Syntronik Bully
Syntronik Harpy 260
Syntronik J-60
Syntronik M-Poly
Syntronik Polymorph
Syntronik Pro-V
Syntronik T-03
Syntronik V-80
T-Racks 5
T-RackS 5 SE
T-Racks Leslie
T-Racks Linear Phase Equalizer
T-Racks Mic Room
T-Racks Space Delay
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb
T-RackS Tape Machine 24
T-RackS Tape Machine 440
T-RackS Tape Machine 80
T-RackS Tape Machine 99
Techno
Terry Bozzio Drums

Reminder - only a few days remains to grab all of the unclaimed free products!

I still have a bunch of unclaimed in the 99 and 199 tiers.
I want to get the 4 X guitar pedals (software only) but don't really know what else.

Here's the total of what I got (had 3 tiers - 49, 99 and 199) - WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING?

AmpliTube Leslie
AmpliTube MESA/Boogie
AmpliTube Slash
Brian May
Cinekinetic: Fractured Piano
Cinekinetic: Malletension
Cinekinetic: Malletopia
Cinekinetic: Shipwreck Piano
Comprexxor
Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
ENGL E650
ENGL Powerball
Fender Collection
Fender Collection 2
Full Metering
Fulltone Collection
Hammond B-3X
Hitmaker: Synthwave
Hitmaker: Trap
Hugh Padgham Drum
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Satriani
LA Confidential
Lurssen Mastering Console
MixBox
MODO Bass
MODO Drum
Neil Peart Drums
SampleTank Alternate Keys
SampleTank American Acoustic
SampleTank Cinematic Percussion
SampleTank Drum'n'Bass
SampleTank Hardcore
SampleTank IndieDance
SampleTank Orchestral Percussion
SampleTank PowerUp
SampleTrack 4
SampleTron 2
SVX
SVX 2
Syntronik Blau
Syntronik Bully
Syntronik Harpy 260
Syntronik J-60
Syntronik M-Poly
Syntronik Polymorph
Syntronik Pro-V
Syntronik T-03
Syntronik V-80
T-Racks 5
T-RackS 5 SE
T-Racks Leslie
T-Racks Linear Phase Equalizer
T-Racks Mic Room
T-Racks Space Delay
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb
T-RackS Tape Machine 24
T-RackS Tape Machine 440
T-RackS Tape Machine 80
T-RackS Tape Machine 99
Techno
Terry Bozzio Drums
ARC3!

Funniest thing about this IKM anniversary sale in which we all scored massive amounts of "everything"

In reality it's like an all you can eat buffet :laugh: WOW ..... it's only $12.95 - but how much can you (or should you) actually eat!

I stopped at every station and filled my plate to the brim - but I now wonder how much of it I will actually ever digest :sick::sick::sick:.........

You can use JamPoints to take an additional up to 30% off a Gear Credits pack purchase.

[edit - took care in a better way, not worth it otherwise]
I did the update from TS3 to 3.5 (using $30 in jam points) and I don't see anything in the bonus content that I don't have. I compared manually, found some things that were not in my collection for some reason (T-Racks master match) and fixed that by using my bonus. Am I correct or am I missing something.

You can use JamPoints to take an additional up to 30% off a Gear Credits pack purchase.

[edit - took care in a better way, not worth it otherwise]
I have about 95% of 3.5, but officially only have TSM2... do I still have to pay to upgrade from TSM2? I regret the Group Buy.. I could have spent the same and been higher on the upgrade path..

I have about 95% of 3.5, but officially only have TSM2... do I still have to pay to upgrade from TSM2? I regret the Group Buy.. I could have spent the same and been higher on the upgrade path..
Yep. EUR 249.99 + VAT. Which would get you the remaining 5%, Tascam tapes, FAME reverb but NOT the newly released Syntronik 2 synths. I’m in that same boat. For now I’ve come to the conclusion I can also join the next groupbuy and have 95% of whatever version of TSM we’ll be on by then, right? So eventually the actual upgrade “path” becomes sort of irrelevant?

Yep. EUR 249.99 + VAT. Which would get you the remaining 5%, Tascam tapes, FAME reverb but NOT the newly released Syntronik 2 synths. I’m in that same boat. For now I’ve come to the conclusion I can also join the next groupbuy and have 95% of whatever version of TSM we’ll be on by then, right? So eventually the actual upgrade “path” becomes sort of irrelevant?
There is no guarantee that a Total Studio 4 MAX will come out at the same time nor with any specifics relevant to when we have a group buy.

There is no guarantee that a Total Studio 4 MAX will come out at the same time nor with any specifics relevant to when we have a group buy.
Of course that is true. Actually my only “gripe” -if I even have one- is the 3.5 release does not offer the S2 synths. And that’s merely my “inner hoarder gene” speaking because Lord knows I don’t need more synths, let alone sample based ones hehe.

I may very well jump on v3.5 soon. In the mean time the Group Buy rendered me a wealth of new and brilliant sounding digital instruments and tools. I’m happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom