What's new

I just released my album on Bandcamp

Hi!
Here is my first album on bandcamp

I really like this. It's not normally the kind of music I listen to.....but something kept me listening to it all. Your voice reminded me of a cross between Dolores O'Riordan and Bjork. Good luck with it, you must be really proud of it, as you should be. For a first album it's really good. I hope it does very well for you :)

I really like this. It's not normally the kind of music I listen to.....but something kept me listening to it all. Your voice reminded me of a cross between Dolores O'Riordan and Bjork. Good luck with it, you must be really proud of it, as you should be. For a first album it's really good. I hope it does very well for you :)
Thank you so much for your encouragements! and Bjork and Dolores O'Riordan have such beautiful voices :emoji_blush:

Thank you so much for your encouragements! and Bjork and Dolores O'Riordan have such beautiful voices :emoji_blush:
Just my opinion, but I think beautiful voices sound better over music that is a bit dark, deep and dissonant. A beautiful voice over beautiful music can sound, to me at least, a bit sickly sweet.
I look forward to hearing more of your music :)

P.S. I don't know how widely you are distributing this album but Landr have this thing where they distribute music to 150+ stores, including the big obvious ones like Spotify and Apple. It doesn't cost much either. I think your album could do really well, as long as plenty of people in different countries get to hear it!

Last edited:
Agree with the comments above. Also, this sounds like some hot alternative radio. Harmonium? With that voice? Terrifying. Bwowww, nice low end. Thanks for bringing it here. Who doesn't like a dirge with a lift? Reminds me of art school music I listened to while painting. Nice!

A little more than a little nihilism? Industrial-organic? Weiiiird. Ondes and pipe organ. Okay.

Strong women artists in music? Yeah, more of that, please. This, she slams.

P.S. I don't know how widely you are distributing this album but Landr have this thing where they distribute music to 150+ stores, including the big obvious ones like Spotify and Apple. It doesn't cost much either.
Ok Thank you, Actually I was checking Tunecore and CD Baby and Reverbnation, I didn't know about Landr...will check this out, I don't know which one is the best

Ok Thank you, Actually I was checking Tunecore and CD Baby and Reverbnation, I didn't know about Landr...will check this out, I don't know which one is the best
I have no idea which is best either! Maybe just try, say Landr, or the one that distributes most widely, and see how it goes.

Nice.

I was waiting for the electric guitar, (track 1) and thought, you must put it there, and yes, it finally showed up.

Also, great album cover and name.

(Theres a plugin by Audiodamage, called Discord - no affiliation here - but you could spook up similar tracks with it. Just crossed the mind. And Adaptiverb can mess up reverb a bit. Of course, only if needed,)

Top Bottom