What's new

I Already have Symphony Series Brass. Should I think about getting Cinebrass Pro BF deal?

Mistro

Like the title says. I really should be putting my wallet away now but that Black Friday deal got me wondering and looking for a financial non painful way to get it. I hear very good things about CineBrass Pro. I should stop looking in here until January lol.

Besides, maybe Symphony Series can still hold me over but would love some comparison thoughts to consider.

CineBrass Pro is indeed better than NISS Brass, but not much better. I suggest you save this money to buy a better symphony collection, such as EW HOOPUS.

CineBrass Pro is indeed better than NISS Brass, but not much better. I suggest you save this money to buy a better symphony collection, such as EW HOOPUS.
Ahhh... wot? Obviously last year's Black Friday is over now... but I will say... I think you're gonna get a lot of push back on that statement about Cinebrass!

@Mistro "symphony brass" does that mean the Native Instruments/Sound Iron library?
or do you mean Spitfire audio Symphonic brass, part of the symphony orchestra.
I have both (non essentials and pro versions).. but dislike the NI/Sound Iron library (not even installed atm). But like Spitfire Audio Symphonic Brass (even if it lacks things, and has some scripting issues: the tone is beautiful)

Anyway.. maybe you should clarify, which library you are talking about :) (to get better advise)

@Mistro "symphony brass" does that mean the Native Instruments/Sound Iron library?
or do you mean Spitfire audio Symphonic brass, part of the symphony orchestra.
I have both (non essentials and pro versions).. but dislike the NI/Sound Iron library (not even installed atm). But like Spitfire Audio Symphonic Brass (even if it lacks things, and has some scripting issues: the tone is beautiful)

Anyway.. maybe you should clarify, which library you are talking about :) (to get better advise)
Yeah, the SoundIron one that comes with NI Komplete CE. I ended up getting the CineBrass Complete during BF so I think I'm covered for now. I can experiment with both with confidence.

Is it 400 now? Don't think they do loyalty discount for string owners which is a pity.
Which would you pick for only brass library, msb or csb?
Yes, 399€
I don't know CSB, but as I have Lass3, Ladd and MSS, I makes sense to stick with Audiobro (in the hope they release woodwinds in the near future).
The workflow is so easy (one track = one instrument with all articulations).

Top Bottom