What's new

Greetings from Valhalla!

Hi Sean, very cool to see you here. I've used Room and Vintage for years, and Shimmer is on many, many of my projects, love it for female vocals and piano. Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome, Sean!

Valhalla DSP plugins are an integral part of my creative process ever since I purchased my first one - Valhalla Room. I use Room, Shimmer, and Supermassive on almost everything that I record. I'm not a man of big words, but everything sounds better to me with a touch of Valhalla. :)

Also, many thanks for Supermassive and your continuous work on it. Definitely one of the best gifts to this community.

Hello Sean, greetings from a great fan of Nostromo (for Vangelisian large reverb simulation) and UberMod (for Solina and Vp330 ensemble effect simulation). Thanks. David.

Welcome Sean. Also a happy customer here! Valhalla delay is my main delay tool and love the reverbs!

I bought ValhallaRoom eons ago. I just made a track with saxophone into the Ubermod demo, using TapeVerb and LikeReallyReallyHuge presets, and I just cannot get that fading-into-the-past sound any other way. Guess I'll be picking up Ubermod soon. Really inspiring sounds and beautiful interfaces - thanks Sean!

Top Bottom