What's new

General Inquiries & support

PulseSetter

Sounds for Composers
Thanks to Mike for the forum space. Hopefully this will help folks get in touch with us regarding support or see any issues related to our products in addition to emails. Forums works great to see if others had the same issues.

We also have our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Hello! I can't register on your site. And I do not know what email to write to the support service.. Or can you help me?)

I can only visit the main page. When trying to go to any tab - error 403. Access is denied. So I can't register) Email address written at the bottom of the first page (PulseSetter.com) does not exist. I'm stumped)

Hi everyone;

I'm having trouble downloading HybridBundle that I bought yesterday. I tried during the day, evening, night and morning, but nothing helped. Once the download is complete (between 4GB and 6GB, it all depends on whether the download stops before the end or not), I cannot open the archive because it is corrupted. I am using IDL for the download. I have written to support but I am afraid I will not receive an answer since the subject is covered in the FAQ. Do you have any solutions? I have to finish two albums for two publishers and this bundle would be very useful to me! Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

Hi everyone;

I'm having trouble downloading HybridBundle that I bought yesterday. I tried during the day, evening, night and morning, but nothing helped. Once the download is complete (between 4GB and 6GB, it all depends on whether the download stops before the end or not), I cannot open the archive because it is corrupted. I am using IDL for the download. I have written to support but I am afraid I will not receive an answer since the subject is covered in the FAQ. Do you have any solutions? I have to finish two albums for two publishers and this bundle would be very useful to me! Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

Hey Julien,
Please contact us via the contact us page so we can get your system/order details to offer better tech support.
thanks
(broken link removed)

Top Bottom