What's new

European Recording Orchestra Call for Scores 2024

No one? Now I’m either super suspicious of this competition or I need to take one for the team…

Or…it’s super secretive like no one talks about Fight Club.
I'm surprised there hasn't been a single community member responding to this. Either it's a new competition or people just missed this the first time. Weirdly enough, I'd suggest emailing Steinberg directly and asking them if it's legit.

Yeah, I'm surprised too, as this seems right up VI-Control's alley. Great suggestion about emailing Steinberg; I'll do that now and update this thread if/when I hear back.

It looks like a serious competition, and the previous edition's winners are really good. The prizes are incredibly good.

I'm really sorry to not have had time enough to complete something. Who knows, maybe they will extend the deadline…

Paolo

I haven't received a reply from Steinberg, but since the deadline is tomorrow and it costs 20 Euros, I'm just going to submit a piece. Yeah, as you say @ptram it looks legit and the postings of the winners' pieces over the years suggests that this is respectable.

If there's anything unusual, I will update this thread.

I have also applied, and also was wondering how I haven't heard about it, as it seems to be quite legit - great prizes and great entries. I saw Conrad Pope in the jury and that made me trust it. Today made it to the top 250, I'll share my experience if I make it further down the funnel.

Top Bottom