What's new

Did NI make a 50% on Komplete Ultimate?

Oh so you need a sketching library? Like an All-in-one? The Symphony Series isn’t that bad for a 2nd “Orchestra” or a backup.

Yeah, it's totally worth it. You can use it for more than basic sketching as well. I've got really good results when I layer it with EW. Also, the symphony series work together very well. I assume the Mallets would fit right in. I wish NI would let us cherry pick a set number of libraries as oppose to throwing in like 10 drum set libraries. I didn't even install them. I'm sure someone else with bigger love for drums would appreciate them but not me. I like the Pianos instead :)

It doesn't matter. I'm not complaining. I still love the package regardless. If they offer a sale, i'll upgrade. If not, I'll just wait and see...

Last edited:
Hey, still nothing? Would someone reply here if you find out there's a 50% on NI ? :)

I'm still on 10. Thrill was going to be my excuse for upgrading, but after buying it for $100, I have no desire to upgrade now. :cool:
Still on 10U as well. Thrill, Session Strings Pro 2, Acoustic Strummer 1 & 2, Electric Sunburst, India and Middle East all had me thinking about making the upgrade when the 50% off came around (already bought Una Corda), but didn't really think any of it would push me over the edge as I already have other options for most of these things. But then I accidentally bought my first Kontakt 6 only library and thought it's only a matter of time before that's the norm for new libraries. That was the tipping point for me.

When consulting one of the Komplete comparison charts I noticed that apparently some products are taken out of the collections again. Is there any way to know what is going to be no longer in K13? This could potentially influence my decision on whether I want K12 or not.

When consulting one of the Komplete comparison charts I noticed that apparently some products are taken out of the collections again. Is there any way to know what is going to be no longer in K13? This could potentially influence my decision on whether I want K12 or not.

What is missing?

They changed the pianos between 9 and 10. It was supposed to be an improvement, though I still use the old pianos. Other than that, not sure anything else has disappeared.

What is missing?
This was the chart, it's outdated though and some of it seems to be speculation before k12 was released.

They changed the pianos between 9 and 10. It was supposed to be an improvement, though I still use the old pianos. Other than that, not sure anything else has disappeared.
It seems you're right. If they just change Pianos I wouldn't care too much. But I guess we'll never know for sure what they'll do in the future. I only bought the Symphony Series Collection because it wasn't supposed to be part of Komplete... and now it's part of Komplete.

Top Bottom