What's new

Custom Merch/t-shirts?

xguitaristx

Never trust the living
I’m in the process of relaunching my website, and I’d like to add an online store for merch, especially t-shirts.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good businesses that offer a “made to order” option so you don’t have to buy a bunch in bulk. Does something like teespring do this?

I already have the designs created, so I don’t need that part done, just the printing.

I’m in the process of relaunching my website, and I’d like to add an online store for merch, especially t-shirts.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good businesses that offer a “made to order” option so you don’t have to buy a bunch in bulk. Does something like teespring do this?

I already have the designs created, so I don’t need that part done, just the printing.
I dont remember why we used this

teespring.com

I think its because they only charge if there is a sale and do all the job.

If you go around searching for t shirt sale and passive income in reddit theyll be more chat about whats better etc.

We didnt have to buy anything. Once there is a sale the company does everything and we get part of the revenue.

In our site is just a link that takes it to the teespring store. We chosed the designs. From what i remeber the best outcome is to have simple designs and not too many colors as the print might be too dificult and vary toomuch. which sucks because we have tons of amazing designs from David Benzal who does Marvel and other famous shows but wont look ok in a tshirt.

Its still kinda vague in my memory but i think if you buy upfront some to try you get a discount.

When placing the designs andd what you want to sell, they give you the amount of money it costs and then how much money you want to earn from that. Base prices are quiet high so i suggest get some info in reddit subforums about passive income and t shirt sales. During covid there was a massive surge in this area so there is a lot of info.

From what i remeber the easy part is doing that.. using a service and putting a design, the hard part is getting the marketing and enough traction.

There is also Amazon Merch, but i forget why i didn't choose that. IF you are doing afffiliate stuff maybe that's better.

The easiest way would be to just create a store on Red Bubble or Society6 and link to it from your website.

These seem to have more than t shirts and basic merch. I got a eurorack cloth the size of a wall. theres cups and so many things. thats an advantage for merch.

I dont remember why we used this

teespring.com

I think its because they only charge if there is a sale and do all the job.

If you go around searching for t shirt sale and passive income in reddit theyll be more chat about whats better etc.

We didnt have to buy anything. Once there is a sale the company does everything and we get part of the revenue.

In our site is just a link that takes it to the teespring store. We chosed the designs. From what i remeber the best outcome is to have simple designs and not too many colors as the print might be too dificult and vary toomuch. which sucks because we have tons of amazing designs from David Benzal who does Marvel and other famous shows but wont look ok in a tshirt.

Its still kinda vague in my memory but i think if you buy upfront some to try you get a discount.

When placing the designs andd what you want to sell, they give you the amount of money it costs and then how much money you want to earn from that. Base prices are quiet high so i suggest get some info in reddit subforums about passive income and t shirt sales. During covid there was a massive surge in this area so there is a lot of info.

From what i remeber the easy part is doing that.. using a service and putting a design, the hard part is getting the marketing and enough traction.

There is also Amazon Merch, but i forget why i didn't choose that. IF you are doing afffiliate stuff maybe that's better.
Thank you!

I tried RedBubble and TeeSpring and to be honest, the quality is okay, but not great. I've had better outcomes with Printful. Easy to integrate into a website too, and their quality is top notch!

Top Bottom