What's new

Comprehensive Laugh Track / Canned Laughs pack?

Cdnalsi

Peripatetic Member
Perhaps an odd one but does anyone know where I can get/buy a really comprehensive Laugh Track pack with all sorts of "articulations" from short laughs to longer, different types of laughs, that are all recorded in the same place / same crowd / or have been used professionally?

I'm building a mock stand-up show for a friend and would want to include a laugh track.

I have seen the free / youtube offerings, and they are a let down, especially since they're from all over the place, recorded in different rooms, with different crowd sizes, etc.

Thanks in advance!

The only TV show I ever worked on that needed a laugh track, the production organised a test screening and we recorded the actual sync laughs, and that was reused/edited for the series, with a little augmentation when needed.

But it is such a common need I'd be surprised if someone hasn't released a commercial library.
You will have done a ton of targeted google searches? Eg I found these with zero effort

Another method would be to find a show that you think has a good laugh track and contact the sound editor and ask. Good luck!

The only TV show I ever worked on that needed a laugh track, the production organised a test screening and we recorded the actual sync laughs, and that was reused/edited for the series, with a little augmentation when needed.

But it is such a common need I'd be surprised if someone hasn't released a commercial library.
You will have done a ton of targeted google searches? Eg I found these with zero effort

Another method would be to find a show that you think has a good laugh track and contact the sound editor and ask. Good luck!

Thanks for this! I just grabbed the Sonniss one. The other seems to be an amalgamation from all sorts of sources. Much appreciated!

Top Bottom