What's new

Composer for film/game works available

Dear Alessandro. I'm just a disabled noobie composer looking for sounds advice - if you don't feel like answering, fair enough. I'm trying to get my hands on pads/backing sounds like these....
Could you tell me any package/VST that's got those kind of sounds? Pref. as presets as I'm still learning (and sucking!) at programming, just to keep me going? NOT after freebies or anything, just flat don't know what to buy!

Yours respectfully - not the piano, everything else -

Chris. [email protected]

Hello Chris, thank you for asking my opinion. I think that the plugins that suit your need may be the synths included in Arturia V synth collection. It's a bundle of emulation of analog and digital synthseizers that include tons of presets, including the pads you are looking for. The advantage over sampled libraries is that when you feel like experimenting with some programming (even if you are new to it) you can try and turn some knobs here and there and customise the sounds. It isn't cheap, but it's definitely worth the cost.
I hope this can be helpful.
Kind regards, Alessandro

Dear Alessandro. Thankyou for the wonderful, fast response, I'm very touched. I'll be honest, I'm gonna have to save for those for a coupla weeks but I'll get them in about 2 weeks (2 paydays!) time. Will be great to have the sounds the others have been using - not that I'm as good a composer, but I'll give them my best shot - for years! Never heard of that collection before.

Yours respectfully

Chris.

Hi again Chris, great! Commitment and passion are the best "weapons" that we have at any level. Don't consider yourself "not as good a composer", you're just moving along a path that I'm sure will lead to great satisfactions.
Kind regards,

Alessandro

Top Bottom