What's new

Cinematic Studio Woodwinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works for me - must be specific to my account? If the link doesn't work, it's easy to do the search :)

And here's the other post :)

EDIT: @creativeforge the post preview (above) is from another post - ditto with the post before mine. Might be a bug from the forum upgrade? Clicking the link works fine though.

Hi,

Maybe this has already been said in the course of this so long thread, but here is the response from support today regarding the price of CSW when I asked them if I could get a discount being a CSB owner:

"Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, on the day that the woodwinds library is released you will automatically receive an email with your discount coupon which will bring the price of CSW down to US$279 (excl. tax). We're hoping that the release will be in the next few weeks."

Hi,

Maybe this has already been said in the course of this so long thread, but here is the response from support today regarding the price of CSW when I asked them if I could get a discount being a CSB owner:

"Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, on the day that the woodwinds library is released you will automatically receive an email with your discount coupon which will bring the price of CSW down to US$279 (excl. tax). We're hoping that the release will be in the next few weeks."
What a great deal that is!

Hi,

So I guess the MSRP is something like $399

Hi,

Next few weeks....probably looking at end of Jan or early Feb then.

We're hoping that the release will be in the next few weeks."
He’s said this exact same response dozens of times now week after week after week. He started telling us it would be winter 2020....then late winter....then spring....then hopefully mid year.....and so on and so on blah blah blah...etc...etc. I wonder how many VI members have died since his original planned release date for CSW.

Lets start facing reality. Alex himself has no freaking clue when this is coming out.

Last edited:
Hopefully there will also be a complete orchestra bundle discount for those of us who don’t own any CS titles but might want to get all 4 in one go.

I do not believe CS has ever done a bundle. After you buy one, all subsequent ones that you buy get a loyalty discount. They will sometimes do a sale where you get one a discount on the first one. I bought strings, solo strings, brass and piano all at the same time when they had such a sale.

Hopefully there will also be a complete orchestra bundle discount for those of us who don’t own any CS titles but might want to get all 4 in one go.

That's sort of how things currently work on their site. If you go to order one library, they immediately offer you discounts on the others.

I wonder if the discount is based on whether you had any Cinematic Studio lib already, or will vary depending on how many you already have. For instance, if someone just have 1 lib vs someone who has the whole set (CSS, CSB, CSS, CSPiano) is the discount will the same for both? I don't remember how it was for CSB.

That's sort of how things currently work on their site. If you go to order one library, they immediately offer you discounts on the others.
True, but that means someone who wants the full package of 4 would still have to purchase one at full price. I think those of us who might be reckless enough to go for the whole shebang should be rewarded more handsomely. 🙂

True, but that means someone who wants the full package of 4 would still have to purchase one at full price. I think those of us who might be reckless enough to go for the whole shebang should be rewarded more handsomely. 🙂
Haha, you'll be super pleased when you buy the whole thing. The flipside is that you get the luxury of going for the full shebang because a number of others took a risk in the early days! I find their policy quite fair, all in all.

Or even if not, at least it is simple. I love the confusing discussions around 8dio's deals (and EW too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom