What's new

Boldface Subject Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be pleased to hear that every time you post in this thread it goes BOLD again. It won't for you, because you've already seen what you've just typed. It should be bold for you after I finish typing this, for a few moments at least until you reply...

Could this be an indication that someone is using your IP address or machine, without you being aware? Or even some browser preload/fetch function that's causing a cookie to see a thread as already read, even though it's just been fetched in anticipation of you reading it?

Could this be an indication that someone is using your IP address or machine, without you being aware? Or even some browser preload/fetch function that's causing a cookie to see a thread as already read, even though it's just been fetched in anticipation of you reading it?
You might be onto something. I have another computer open, possibly to vi-control.

Notice the icon to the right of the users that have boldface subjects and no icon for users without boldface. Maybe it has something to do with the size of the icon?
Does anyone know what the icons mean to the left and right of the subject line?

You'll be pleased to hear that every time you post in this thread it goes BOLD again. It won't for you, because you've already seen what you've just typed. It should be bold for you after I finish typing this, for a few moments at least until you reply...
Well, I'm glad someone is seeing bold on my posts :)

No need to double or triple post. All your threads have bold subject lines on my browser.

Follow Andre's instructions. Click on a post with a bold title, then click back, then click refresh and the post title will no longer be bold. It will remain bold unless you revisit the page via a link (not the back button) or refresh the page.

Follow Andre's instructions. Click on a post with a bold title, then click back, then click refresh and the post title will no longer be bold. It will remain bold unless you revisit the page via a link (not the back button) or refresh the page.
Yes, that was the key, not using the back arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom