What's new

Bohemian Series Expansions Thread, Violin Expansion 2 Improv Video

Beta has now started :) - Release is expected in 1 to 2 weeks and we will of course keep you posted.

For the release version we will have dual encoding in 2 sample qualities - 96khz 24bit and 48khz 16bit, so you will have a choice between the two UFS files and you won't have to download the 96khz if you have no use for it ;). Both versions of the Expanded version are delivered for Free as promised ;)

Thank you guys for your support and ongoing patience and we look forward to hearing what Beta Testers do with our Expanded version and hopefully we won't have many bugs to fix.

Last edited:
Very nice and RESPONSIVE gesture on the part of Virharmonic for the options... but I can't shake the image of "are we there yet?... are we there yet?... etc." Poor Ondrej & company probably feel like the proverbial weary parents about now. So give some love to your parents!:)

Very nice and RESPONSIVE gesture on the part of Virharmonic for the options... but I can't shake the image of "are we there yet?... are we there yet?... etc." Poor Ondrej & company probably feel like the proverbial weary parents about now. So give some love to your parents!:)
I think everyone's been positive and encouraging so far (rightly so). But you are correct, that is very responsive and above the call of duty with the dual option.

That is correct. Beta is now over and we are uploading the final version for Encoding. Once we get it back from UVI and test (only internal test that Encoding is OK) we will upload the Live Release version to our servers and let everybody download the Bohemian Violin EXP1. It might be the end of this week or next week (basically once we have the encoding). We are really excited to finally complete this Expansion and of course we already began our work on EXP2 for the violin.

We will also create a new Blog on our website detailing our plans for this year and all of you will be able to add your comments or input to it, so together we can shape the future of Soul Capture series in the most effective way and push the idea of Virtual Performer further.

Also as the Beta is now over, so we will also get to making the Overview video tomorrow and making it live asap ;)

With the help of our new team member (Pavel - our new sample cutter) who has joined us this year, we aim to be speeding up our production to deliver EXP2 and 3 as well as the Cello Expansions in the more speedy manner and hopefully add fully realized Viola to the mix pretty soon (Viola will come with all expansions ready, instead of Expansion plan like the Violin and Cello, so it will come only once Violin and Cello are complete)

Last edited:
That is correct. Beta is now over and we are uploading the final version for Encoding. Once we get it back from UVI and test (only internal test that Encoding is OK) we will upload the Live Release version to our servers and let everybody download the Bohemian Violin EXP1. It might be the end of this week or next week (basically once we have the encoding). We are really excited to finally complete this Expansion and of course we already began our work on EXP2 for the violin.

We will also create a new Blog on our website detailing our plans for this year and all of you will be able to add your comments or input to it, so together we can shape the future of Soul Capture series in the most effective way and push the idea of Virtual Performer further.

Also as the Beta is now over, so we will also get to making the Overview video tomorrow and making it live asap ;)

With the help of our new team member (Pavel - our new sample cutter) who has joined us this year, we aim to be speeding up our production to deliver EXP2 and 3 as well as the Cello Expansions in the more speedy manner and hopefully add fully realized Viola to the mix pretty soon (Viola will come with all expansions ready, instead of Expansion plan like the Violin and Cello, so it will come only once Violin and Cello are complete)
Great, looking forward to this :) I wasnt aware of your viola plans. Really great news

Viola will come with all expansions ready, instead of Expansion plan like the Violin and Cello

Could this be bad news in disguise :thumbsdown:?
It will take more time then to be ready
+ will only be available at a full product price!
Not to say it won't worth every second to wait for or every penny to pay...but it will hurt a hobbyist's wallet big time
:faint:

Last edited:
So while we probably have only a weekend ahead of the release ;), I thought that it would be nice to go through the expansion 1 quickly, so here comes our Overview :)

We expect the release to take place next week. To make sure that our servers don't break down under the load, we will be sending emails out in waves as soon as the links are ready in your accounts.

The Bohemian Violin will be launched with 2 UFS files to choose from - One is 48khz 16 bit sample pool and one is 96khz 24 bit samples, so please choose which ever suits your needs better or download them all if you wish.

Thank You for your continued support and Install Videos as well as deeper tutorials (now we have quite few tips to share ;) ) will follow over the next few weeks.

Sounds awesome... you guys read my mind with the Emotive mood...exactly what I was in need of! Thanks again for the optional download versions... bring it on!

Top Bottom